Do you think the Deldrimor Infusion looks good?

For one, it doesn't change the eyes, which it should. If you take a closer look at Ogden you can clearly see that his eyes have turned to Stone as well. For the time being, the infusion does not change the big Norn Moustache to look like stone either, so i look like a statue with a moustache glue onto it. Still waiting for them to fix that.

@"crepuscular.9047" said:

PS: embedding plays up, you can only watch on youtube

Because it is too difficult to switch to English before recording a video so that everyone can enjoy it. :s So here you go for the English dialogue:

Proves that undergoing the Rite of the Great Dwarf was by free will, not forced upon every dwarf like many claim.

@"Ashantara.8731" said:Proves that undergoing the Rite of the Great Dwarf was by free will, not forced upon every dwarf like many claim.

You should give this a read.

As for the infusion, I think it can be made to look good using other infusions and effects, but by itself it just looks blurry and overly smooth and outlines the break areas between armor pieces and hair/head in an awful way. The 'doesn't cover the eyes' thing works for players who want to have their eyes burning through, but it's very disturbing to see it on the actual dwarven NPCs. And of course, my perennial complaint, infusions should be wardrobe unlocks in some form as the current system is clunky.

In other news, I used it with this to make Mothman, and it was cheap to get, so I guess I can't be too mad about it.2CT9upJ.png

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"crepuscular.9047" said:
PS: embedding plays up, you can only watch on youtube

Because it is too difficult to switch to English before recording a video so that everyone can enjoy it. :s So here you go for the English dialogue:

Proves that undergoing the Rite of the Great Dwarf was by free will, not forced upon every dwarf like many claim.

yes I did view that one, it's English, but bad quality xD

it actually suits Asura very well compared to English

@AysonCurrax.3254 said:For one, it doesn't change the eyes, which it should. If you take a closer look at Ogden you can clearly see that his eyes have turned to Stone as well. For the time being, the infusion does not change the big Norn Moustache to look like stone either, so i look like a statue with a moustache glue onto it. Still waiting for them to fix that.

I too was disappointed with the giant Norn mustache.