Eve of the Mad King achievement question

This achievement has me slightly confused. It seems to say you can repeat it 10 times for up to 100 AP. But as completing a tier takes 5 days as you have to do the Halloween Fright daily achievement 5 times, doesn't that mean it won't be possible to repeat the Eve of the Mad King achievement 10 times before the end of the festival?

If my maths is right that is, I'm thinking Halloween is 22 days (17th to the 7th), so there will only be enough time to repeat it four and bit times for 40AP?

So does this roll over to next years Halloween? If not then what's the point of having it repeatable 10 times if it can't physically be done in one Halloween? Or have I just missed something and it's possible to do sooner?

Yes, it'll roll over. There have been similar achievements like this before (e.g. for the red and orange Super Adventure Box weapons) that require more than one year of the festival to get all the rewards - if the SAB achievement is any indication, it should also retain any partial progress when Halloween returns next year.

Archived