[EU][PvE] Optimise [OP] looking for new members for dungeons, fractals and raids.

domness.6719

Optimise [OP] is a (semi-)hardcore Guild Wars 2 PvE guild focused on Raiding, high level fractals and records.

What we can offer:

• Weekly raid clears
  • Record attempts for Raids, Fractals and Dungeons
  • Help selling raids and practicing low-man runs
  • Improve your skill level and learn new professions

What we are currently looking for:

• Excellent knowledge of raid encounters
  • Excellent knowledge of one or two professions with proper gear
  • Decent knowledge of each profession
  • 150+ AR on multiple professions and often run Tier 4 Fractals and Fractal Challenge Motes
  • Have a mic and willing to use Teamspeak/Discord on group runs
  • In-depth knowledge and experience of game mechanics and content

To apply, please speak to us in-game and we can set you up with a link to our Discord.

domness.6719Jack.5012

• 4 weeks later...

How do you feel about newer players? Me and my friend are currently looking for a guild and are new to raiding in the game. We have done fractals quite abit but havn't ventured much into T4, we are both very close to hitting our 150 though. As for raiding we have only cleared 3 bosses before, we will of course always do our best to research and prepare for bosses but doesn't quite make up for experience i know. I mostly play my Chronomancer, and he mainly plays Condi druid.

We are looking for experienced players who have a very good knowledge of the game, in-depth class expertise and looking for new challenges. Some experience of speedclears (dungeons/fractals) is desired but not required.

I would suggest getting back to us when you have cleared all wings multiple times. We're often look at improving our low-manning efforts in a lot of content, so high knowledge, muscle memory and the option of being able to switch to one of many roles if we are lacking a position/player during a run are needed.

Hey Cyprien,

Sounds like the type of person we're looking for. We're in need of Chronomancers, however, we are looking for people who can play multiple classes to fit the roles that we need on the day.

If you'd like to apply, feel free to contact me in-game and we can set you up with a link to our Discord.

hey aawh i dont have chrono.mainly im a warrior.furthermore i have sb(well prolly can throw that in the garbage can with this new nerf) and a guardian with fb but dont know how bad the nerf affected him also have power gear for it BUT almost no raid exp with it.nevertheless i have enough armor and weapons to gear others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived