[Poll] What Gen. 2 Legendary Weapon would you like to see next?

Sodeni.6041

@Oglaf.1074 said:There's already two Legendary Greatswords....

Scepter and Longbow both have terrible Legendaries as is, and as such both deserve to have "cool" versions as well as their "funny, quirky" ones they currently have.

The scepter got nice particle effects tho.

We have one dagger which five professions can use, one focus - four prof, one warhorn- four prof, one scepter- four prof, one longbow- three prof, and one of each spear and trident (which nobody cares about)I don't like legendary focus because it's just stupid harp! Ele, necro, guardian are serious guys. They burn foes to ashes, they bleed enemies to their death, they are the vanguard. I need something that represents magic and defensive purpuse of weapon. Harp does not fits me, not a bit.Dagger is cool. It looks like craftsman masterpiece. If only we have another legendary dagger...God's dagger or ancient weapon of [Hero's name], something mysterious.Warhorn is cool too. Howler is the best looking warhorn i think. We have classic, simple warhorn that is cool too, but most of warhorns look simple. Three or five warhorn skins can have your attention. Also Howler footsteps barely noticeable, super dim.I hope Anet will make addition to that loenly weapons.(and i hope with some lore, behind them)

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

What Gen. 2 Legendary Weapon would you like to see next?

One that actually has better stats, and isn't just a reskinned version of the old ascended weapon I farmed out of the silverwastes.

Um, it's explicitly a design decision that legendaries are not a stat upgrade. They will always match whatever other top tier exist. Gen 1 was exotic-level prior to Ascended gear.

@Tanner Blackfeather.6509 said:

@Fallesafe.5932 said:

What Gen. 2 Legendary Weapon would you like to see next?

One that actually has better stats, and isn't just a reskinned version of the old ascended weapon I farmed out of the silverwastes.

Um, it's explicitly a design decision that legendaries are
not
a stat upgrade. They will always match whatever other top tier exist. Gen 1 was exotic-level prior to Ascended gear.

Yea, I know that. And it stinks. The idea that occasionally offering gear upgrades would constitute a game-breaking gear-treadmill is absurd in the extreme. God forbid we actually have some good REASON to pug difficult content. How would the game ever recover??

@Oglaf.1074 said:Legendaries are already an upgrade over Ascended due to stat change on the fly - and that is enough of an statistical upgrade, IMO.

Now, if only you could change Sigil on the fly like Legendary Armour can change Runes, that'd be just great, Anet. Wink wink. ;)

sigil extraction devices pleasseeeeeeee

Archived