Machined Hammer Handle Acquisition

Bunny.9834

It says on decription: "Found in Noxious Pods and Mordremoth's Chest after the successful completion of the meta-event in Dragon's Stand."

Well I finished the Dragon Stand Meta a couple of times as a commander, then proceeded to open as much Noxious Pods as I can and still can't get this thing.Is this extremely rare or is this a bug? I also didn't get it from the chest...

The Machined Hammer achievement is active too btw.

@Randulf.7614 said:From memory, I thought all machine weapon parts were 100% chance from the meta chest. Are you manually looting the big giant end chest just to be sure? From noxious pods it's a lot rarer

I think it used to give all parts you have collections unlocked but it got changed to only give 1 weapon part per run.

If OP has more than one collection unlocked then it probably gave a part for a different weapon.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:From memory, I thought all machine weapon parts were 100% chance from the meta chest. Are you manually looting the big giant end chest just to be sure? From noxious pods it's a lot rarer

I think it used to give all parts you have collections unlocked but it got changed to only give 1 weapon part per run.

If OP has more than one collection unlocked then it probably gave a part for a different weapon.

Yes, good point. Forgot about that

@Khisanth.2948 said:

Can deny, it never gave all parts and always only 1 part with completing the meta (and that one was chosen at random from all available eligible weapon collections).

Unless with was like a week 2 fix, because I finished these collections rather early in the HoT life cycle.

@ topic creator, the unlock from the pods is rare. Around 1 in 40 or so if I recall, making it rare enough to also not drop at all per meta. As mentioned by others it IS a guaranteed drop from the meta chest. So make sure you fly over to the final island and loot it. Which unlock you get from the ones available is random though.