Finally RQ

Dexay.1962

I hope you put a at least 30sec cd on revenant shiro ports.

Also, youre aware how degen condi thief is? Because that’s one of the things you didn’t speak about in the balance talk. I played it myself. Super high value for super lazy trash gameplay. 6confusion on an insta and invisible condi burst 33333 :-)

@Dexay.1962 said:I hope you put a at least 30sec cd on revenant shiro ports.

Also, youre aware how degen condi thief is? Because that’s one of the things you didn’t speak about in the balance talk. I played it myself. Super high value for super lazy trash gameplay. 6confusion on an insta and invisible condi burst 33333 :-)

Lol and burn guard, dh trapper, condi slbeast, scrapper/holo nades or flamethrower builds, necro and its spec( scourge in wvw lolz) etc etc are any different?Sry but.....

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@"Dexay.1962" said:I wanted mention condi thief, because it wasn’t a theme in the balance discussion.

It was already nerfed. Builds don't have to be nerfed to the point their un viable or never used, yet seems this way in this community.Its effective but easily shut down as well.

Every 5 days , you gonna switch sides? :)https://imgur.com/ZbQ0NNb

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Dexay.1962 said:I wanted mention condi thief, because it wasn’t a theme in the balance discussion.

It was already nerfed. Builds don't have to be nerfed to the point their un viable or never used, yet seems this way in this community.Its effective but easily shut down as well.

It’s 333333 and no, it’s definitely not easy to shut down unless the condi thief bursts into reflect or glint heal :)Anyways 333333 builds which are at least A tier should get deleted and I think everybody would be happy with that. It’s not like you nerf a broken, but hard to play build (which doesn’t exist anymore) to Zoo tier... no, you nerf a build which should never exists in pvp.

If you don't press anything for 3 seconds you've mitigated half the burst of condi daredevil, the problem is the stealth/blind spam that makes them campy and almost untouchable without reveals or long resistance duration.

As a Revenant ports ooc, they're vulnerable to CC and if they legend swap to stunbreak that's energy loss as well being even more if it's not glint and on that note they get hard CC if that happens again under the time they can legend swap again. If it's in combat with energy, they're still vulnerable to cc and likely somewhat wounded or with an heal already used therefor having half the kit gone, it's on you to outplay.

Try to at least analyze the situation before complaining without making any sense.

Also, yes having 4 charges of SoJ with Trapper rune ability spam is full degen, not disagreeing with how forgiving it is because it replicates the problem with condi daredevil, only that burning is way more bursty and the lower stealth uptime doesn't compensate for it.

@Dexay.1962 said:

@Dexay.1962 said:I wanted mention condi thief, because it wasn’t a theme in the balance discussion.

It’s 333333 and no, it’s definitely not easy to shut down unless the condi thief bursts into reflect or glint heal :)Anyways 333333 builds which are at least A tier should get deleted and I think everybody would be happy with that. It’s not like you nerf a broken, but hard to play build (which doesn’t exist anymore) to Zoo tier... no, you nerf a build which should never exists in pvp.

Yeah actually it is easy to shut down and all those builds i mentioned have brain dead effective builds and some even passive ie like burns on guard. Condi teef was op and was nerfed but these days its definitely not. Yes the rotation is braindrad as well, im just stating it fits in the current game lol

To be hones the whole meta is about builds like (Renegat= insane power damage while use defence amuelt while have also insanse defence/ Burn DH = sword of justice spam for instant burn stacks and trab spam for stealth/ core necro= insane tanke press lich and spam 1/Healbraker =press shouts and heal over 500k per match/daredevil= 3 evades plus near mutch stealth (is okay here since power dont deal mutch dps)/ granade Holo = is now okay since all thos slight nervs to them but still .... its just granades spam lol/Fire Weaver= the evades are okay .... but the doing burn stacks passives are ways too good) that are just so sleepy played ... sry but i would call the atm meta a just take the build and be near as strong as a player that plays for years ..... yes there are some things that made good players better but the gap between them is pretty close.

P.S. they should take a look at conditions (specialy fire cause its too ezy to stack and should be a rare but effective condition instead)

You are new? Cause Cthief was already nerfed and is way to easy to counter.

@Dexay.1962 said:

When people say builds shouldn't exist, it just means they don't want to learn how to fight them and would rather see them nerfed into irrelevance so they don't have to deal with them. It's the equivalent of trying to make a new rule to ban something that's beating you when you're playing with friends.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Lol and burn guard, dh trapper, condi slbeast, scrapper/holo nades or flamethrower builds, necro and its spec( scourge in wvw lolz) etc etc are any different?Sry but.....

They're all identically small-brain, but Shiro ALSO has Steal on a 5s CD on top of the standard zero-effort gameplay cycle (the teleport also has a 1.0 damage coefficient because lmao).

Fireweaver: exists

Forums: Delet, it should not exist in PvP

Waterweaver: exist

Forums: Delet that too

Firebrand: I'm not a weaver--

Forums: Symbol spam OP. DELET

Dragonhunter:

Forums: BEGONE!!

Thief: Yo, at least let the man talk

Forums: Evade spam reeeeee. Delet staff teef it shouldn't exist

Mesmer: Casually being lit ablaze, as per usual First time here?

Juvenile Owl: murders everyone

I forgot where I was going with this

@Avatar.3568 said:They should nerf Rev only, maybe cut a bit the burn from sword from guard

The sword is an outlier. Effectively its a mini necro well, WITH 4x CHARGES.Aoe fields are just soo versetile, point pressure, cleave, self defense against meleee...

And trapper runes....

Cz all other burn guard builds werent ever a problem to play around. Just those 2x spams and stealth+superspeed for reposition are more annoying than skillful

The devs always tried to balance the competitive meta.... but how many competitive matchs do we have? Once a month :-)Gw2 pvp became a casual game and they should balance for ranked.In ranked especially the blue class and cthief are degen. (Yes, in ranked, renegade isnt thaaaat bad)

@Kuma.1503 said:Fireweaver: exists

Forums: Delet, it should not exist in PvP

Waterweaver: exist

Forums: Delet that too

Firebrand: I'm not a weaver--

Forums: Symbol spam OP. DELET

Dragonhunter:

Forums: BEGONE!!

Thief: Yo, at least let the man talk

Forums: Evade spam reeeeee. Delet staff teef it shouldn't exist

Mesmer: Casually being lit ablaze, as per usual First time here?

Juvenile Owl: murders everyone

I forgot where I was going with this

I love this post.