How can I tell the quantity of Build Storage, Build Template and Equipment Template Expansion I have

Is there a way to examine a character and tell how much of the three (Build Storage / Build Template / Equipment Template) Expansions I have invested in a character ? A corollary question would be, if I accidently used one of those 3 items and they were not needed, was it lost , transferred or remain to be used in the future ? Thanks so much :-)

Early on, when it wasn't clear how to use these three assets I am pretty sure I might have thrown good money after bad by using one or more of these expansions in attempts to remedy perceived problems I was having. Now that I know how to use them, I'm wondering how much money I just lost , if they were indeed not needed. Are they still available for usage in the future. A bookeeping system would be ideal for keeping track of the Build Augmentation Templates.

If you press hgo into equipment tab you can see a nr above your characters head 1-6 you get 1,2 for free so if you have 3-6 you used equipment expansion on that character.

Similarly if you go into Build section you have tabs with numbers on the top and a column of rows going down to the left side.

The numbers on the top going left to right you should have 1,2,3 were you can switch trait lines for free 4-6 paid.

The column to the left is your third thing the storage.You will have 3 and another 3 if you grabbed the free chest when it launched for a total of 6 free and can buy another 18 or so to store more.

The only way to lose build and equipment templates after they've been used is to delete the character they're used on. They're permanent, re-usable upgrades for the character, not a one-time use for a specific build. (Like additional bag slots.)

Of course they could still be wasted if you used them on a character you don't have that many builds for, so there's nothing for you to put into the templates. But they're not gone, just sitting there empty.

(It is also possible to buy them from the gem store then delete the item you get from the mail without using it, but I don't know why you'd do that.)