Will there be a PvP announcement coming?

I mean all you have gave us was Automated Tournaments which really didn't introduce any new content. Will there be a new gamemodes? Maps? I understand that PvP updates don't come out with PvE stuff, but HoT got stronghold. Even though stronghold struggled and eventually died, it was new content, and pvp needs something... anything :(

@Malafaia.8903 said:Just forget it. Let's farm the labirynth.Anet don't care about balance in PvP, now try to imagine how they're bothered to include new PvP content...

Oh trust me. I am very much well aware. It's another reason why GW2, is not installed on my PC atm. Maybe if the Devs. was to start caring, and want to be bothered with PvP folk like myself. I would have some incentive to reinstall GW2. Until then I'll just be content with monitoring these forums on my second monitor, while playing another MMO. The GW2 forums was the most entertaining thing about the game. :trollface:

They provided Stronghold, but did not really invest on it (too bad, it had potential and was fun). They later offered Courtyard and 2v2, but restricted their access to custom areas (so most people cannot play them, even if they want it).

They seem to have many limiters in their capacity to provide new content. Maybe they don't have the resources (people, servers), and believe these are better allocated elsewhere (although new content would necessarily create its own demand). Maybe they believe it's unhealthy to provide a PvP mode if they cannot reach a high level of balance. Who knows?

Archived