Drizzlewood End Chest after defeating Jormag Bugged

Many times after completing the North Meta in Drizzlewood have the End Chest bugged. Its literally not there in the middle for me to collect. All the small chests appears but the Large end chest in the middle is missing. I've already sent in reports to Anet but hell, its been a week and the bug is still there. Its extremely frustrating considering how long this Meta is, so tedious and tiring and then when you get to the end just to find the chest isn't even there for me to collect. Anyone have the same issue? PLEASE FIX ANET!!

@LindaLinda.9106 said:Many times after completing the North Meta in Drizzlewood have the End Chest bugged. Its literally not there in the middle for me to collect. All the small chests appears but the Large end chest in the middle is missing. I've already sent in reports to Anet but hell, its been a week and the bug is still there. Its extremely frustrating considering how long this Meta is, so tedious and tiring and then when you get to the end just to find the chest isn't even there for me to collect. Anyone have the same issue? PLEASE FIX ANET!!

Do you have pact mastery so it auto loot?The small chests dont get auto looted since you need keys to open them.