Excess blinding

Yer.8096

Its just my opinion. As I see, I had a lot o blindness in some seconds. Any hit, any skill, a lot of interrupt and... Again, another blind. I think thats not a good thing for conquest mode but developers should judge that. If im wrong and im complaining for nothing, its ok; we can adapt like we adapt with players that believe just their suggestions are valid... Not a big deal.

Thing is, Shortbow doesn't have a single blind on it outside of infiltrator's arrow, and they'll generally be using that to rotate or run away from you. They dont want to be in your face after spending 8 initiative. Thief doesn't have access to smoke fields on shortbow. They have to use smokescreen or Pistol 5 to make one. After that, if a thief swaps to shortbow 90% of the time it will be to blast it with cluster bomb for the stealth. It's not worth it to sit there autoing in shortbow, praying they win the blind lottery.

If you're experiencing a lot of blind, it's most likely from the Dagger/Pistol weapon set. They blind you every time they shoot you with pistol 5 or shadowshot. You also recieve pulsing blind when standing in their smokefield, which they can drop on top of you if they combo with steal. Likewise, smokescreen pulses blind and blocks projectiles. It is recommended not to fight a thief while standing in their smoke fields. If you have any ground targeted AoEs or non-projectile based ranged spells, those can bully the thief out of their smokescreen.

@Kuma.1503 said:Thing is, Shortbow doesn't have a single blind on it outside of infiltrator's arrow, and they'll generally be using that to rotate or run away from you. They dont want to be in your face after spending 8 initiative. Thief doesn't have access to smoke fields on shortbow. They have to use smokescreen or Pistol 5 to make one. After that, if a thief swaps to shortbow 90% of the time it will be to blast it with cluster bomb for the stealth. It's not worth it to sit there autoing in shortbow, praying they win the blind lottery.

If you're experiencing a lot of blind, it's most likely from the Dagger/Pistol weapon set. They blind you every time they shoot you with pistol 5 or shadowshot. You also recieve pulsing blind when standing in their smokefield, which they can drop on top of you if they combo with steal. Likewise, smokescreen pulses blind and blocks projectiles. It is recommended not to fight a thief while standing in their smoke fields. If you have any ground targeted AoEs or non-projectile based ranged spells, those can bully the thief out of their smokescreen.

Understood. I'll try to deal with that. Unfurtenely, with style im trying to play I can't counter that. Thanks, very much Kuma for the info and Leonidrex for respect my experience.

@Avatar.3568 said:

@Leonidrex.5649 said:why are you booing, hes right. pistol stealth attack should have 20% proj finisher and not 100%. legit every skill of its kind has 20%. No reason for thief to be a special snowflake in that regard

Ranger lb3 and 4 are also 100%Pistol 5 costs a lot initiative so it's fine

lb3 and lb4 fire ONE projectile, thiefs pistol stealthed skill fires 5, thats 5 blinds that fire repeatedly.