Please make invulns channelled skills

juno.1840

Not against invulns, but there's too much trolling by wanna-be heroes plowing solo into groups, popping invuln, wiffing a few worthless (but annoying skills), and then running off unharmed (usually with a few chained movement skills as frosting). If someone's going to troll, and not play seriously, then they deserve to either eat a pile of damage, or be unable to do anything of consequence (other than run away).

Making the skills channeled prevents using other skills (except for instants I guess). Of course you'd have to decouple attacks from invulns (looking at you dagger storm).

Let the rants begin...

If you're going to make a proposal at least list which skills you're talking about.

I'm assuming it's Infuse light , Signet of stone, Unflinching Fortitude , Defy Pain / Endure Pain , and defiant stance? Elixir S doesn't allow you to do anything else and the same goes for Renewed Focus, Obsidian Flesh and Mist Form.

Daggerstorm is an evade.

most chars that have this kinda skillsets aren't doing any real dmg to a group tho. just don't chase them, it its a roamer they might just want to pull people out of the groups to 1v1 them then.

as warrior, for what u describe one needs two skills. balance stance and either the "alldmgheals" or the "3sec no dmg" thingy... these are not superlong and the warri won't kill anyone during this time normally.

@juno.1840 they often just try to bait a inexperienced group to burn cooldowns. in that case, u should only need to 111111 him till he or she runs off again. ez clap.

@Infusion.7149 said:If you're going to make a proposal at least list which skills you're talking about.

I'm assuming it's Infuse light , Signet of stone, Unflinching Fortitude , Defy Pain / Endure Pain , and defiant stance? Elixir S doesn't allow you to do anything else and the same goes for Renewed Focus, Obsidian Flesh and Mist Form.

Daggerstorm is an evade.

Just a note that Defy Pain/Endure Pain and Signet of Stone can still take damage from Conditions, it only negates physical attacks. (Not a dig).

So not only do you want your group to be untouchable by me, you also want me dead for free.

Well, that's exactly why these skills exist; so spammers waste their cooldowns and get rekt by the real force in about 10 seconds. Also, you can move like 5 inches to the right most of the time.

Also with some stability, stunbreaks and 2 mobility skills, people can use the ultimate invul skill of all- 2 dodges-- to accomplish the same thing. Maybe remove that too?

@Fish.2769 said:

@Infusion.7149 said:If you're going to make a proposal at least list which skills you're talking about.

Daggerstorm is an evade.

Just a note that Defy Pain/Endure Pain and Signet of Stone can still take damage from Conditions, it only negates physical attacks. (Not a dig).

Also, I think life steal bypasses it? I dunno.