Quick Transfer Chaser Question

Camniel.7238

Hey so I know the Transfer Chaser achievement is really old but I just found it today lol. I've gotten through everything but Southsun Cove and I'm pulling my hair out on this map....The compass seems VERY inaccurate often pointing me off the map instead of an actual direction, and the colors are blue over more than 60% of the map so they're not helpful either. So I've been having a lot of difficulty finding all 5 pieces here.

My question though is Can a Sensor be located inside a Jumping Puzzle?

I'm so lost on how to finish this one that I'm wondering if the sensors I can't find are up inside the Jumping Puzzles. I know their positions are randomized but are they blocked from being placed inside a JP or is that still freely accessible?

Thanks

From the link @Inculpatus cedo.9234 provided:

You do not have to follow all 5 initial marks simultaneously. For example, just follow one red indicator in the direction that it is pointing and eventually it will change to blue. Once blue, just continue in the same direction that it spawns on your screen until it becomes green, then follow the same direction again until you can see the small pulsating yellow-green orb circle.

The 30 minutes are more than sufficient to single track each and every marker. In fact, it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes for all 5. GL

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:This may be helpful: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Transfer_Chaser

Good luck.

I've read the article multiple times. It does not answer the question.Can the sensors be in Jumping Puzzles?

@Cyninja.2954 said:From the link @"Inculpatus cedo.9234" provided:

You do not have to follow all 5 initial marks simultaneously. For example, just follow one red indicator in the direction that it is pointing and eventually it will change to blue. Once blue, just continue in the same direction that it spawns on your screen until it becomes green, then follow the same direction again until you can see the small pulsating yellow-green orb circle.

The 30 minutes are more than sufficient to single track each and every marker. In fact, it shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes for all 5. GL

Well I'm having difficulty with this map. It doesn't matter what "should" be happening, what matters is what IS happening. Not a helpful comment.This also does not answer the actual question. Can the sensors be placed in Jumping Puzzles?

@Astralporing.1957 said:From what i remember, yes, it is possible the sensor can end up in JP - specifically not in the JP itself, but in the plateau that is accessible only through doing Skipping Stones

Thank you! That explains why I was having so much difficulty the first time, I went around the JP instead of through it (I hate JP's). That's why I was wondering if they could be there.Thank you for actually answering the question lol.

Mind you, i am responding based on my very faint memory of this, as it has been ages since i was doing it. Still, from what i vaguely remember, yes, it should be possible. At least, you should probably not worry about sensor ending in the JP proper. I don't remember anything ever ending up there. It's only the plateau after the ship bridge that is suspect.

@Astralporing.1957 said:Mind you, i am responding based on my very faint memory of this, as it has been ages since i was doing it. Still, from what i vaguely remember, yes, it should be possible. At least, you should probably not worry about sensor ending in the JP proper. I don't remember anything ever ending up there. It's only the plateau after the ship bridge that is suspect.

Ok got it, tyvm :)