Musical Instruments in the gem store

Touchme.1097

Dear ArenaNet,I have noticed only recently that the musical instruments have a good potential to become more popular and I want to address how awful the bass guitar sounds.I have 3 bass guitars at home, each with different strings and sounds and I can safely claim I know how a real bass guitar sounds like, the one available in game doesn't sound like a bass guitar but more like cheap pianola, please change its sound.There are so many instruments you can add in the gem store, one of them is the electric asuran guitar but also the norn drums would be interesting to see and once you have released enough instruments players can have fun in game by playing together.One issue I'd like to address to you is the delay that is currently affecting musical instruments when playing them, even those who made a lot of practice can find this delay annoying when pressing the buttons, I will post a video of someone playing the base guitar to show you what I mean about the delay in the sound output when pressing buttons and the sound quality of the bass guitar that needs to be adjusted to make it sound like a real bass guitar.PS: Please, make playing metal songs and classical music possible.

Regards

I think the delay is inevitable unfortunately. In a group, everyone will have a different ping time and will need to adjust for synchronization; the only way is for all to wait for the server to send the sounds. What worries me more is the octave switching bug which, as far as I know, hasn't been fixed yet, and this has been keeping me away from the instruments.That said, I agree the bass lacks overtones, or texture, or whatever this is called.