Why did the dialogue change in deepstone fractal?

On the very beggining of the fractal, the dialogue used to be:

Torin: Kay, look. Your hired muscle's arrived. Let's get moving.Kay: Don't mind Torin. He's a man of few words.... well, nice words, tons of mean onesKay: Anyway, welcome to Deepstone: lost treasure vault of the Deldrimor.

It seems like now it has changed to:

Torin: Kay, look. Your hired muscle's arrived. Let's get moving.Kay: Don't mind Torin. He prefers... smaller groupsKay: Anyway, welcome to Deepstone: lost treasure vault of the Deldrimor.

I know it's not important, but I much rather the original dialogue - I found it a bit funnier and personal than "he prefers smaller groups". Why did they change it?

@"Wolfb.7025" said:Dialogue hasn't changed, you just realized this fractal has multiple dialogue. You can view all the possible dialogue here:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deepstone_Fractal#Dialogue

There is a few text marked as "(One line chosen at random):" meaning the npc will say one of these lines.

Wow - now that you say it, I've heard the second line, but the first one I never realised... and I've been playing this one since it came out. Weird. Ty!

• 1 month later...

@"Wolfb.7025" said:Dialogue hasn't changed, you just realized this fractal has multiple dialogue. You can view all the possible dialogue here:https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Deepstone_Fractal#Dialogue

There is a few text marked as "(One line chosen at random):" meaning the npc will say one of these lines.

Nice, I'm not sure I knew this either. Thanks!