Is Mind Stab actually bugged?

Ayiri.8630

Hello,I wanted to ask you, if the same keeps happening to you. I even recorded my issue, where I cast Mind Stab in Continuum Split (without the trait Master of Fragmentation). Even though the Mind Stab has 1/4s cast time and CS lasts for a second and half without any clones, after leaving the CS it yet goes on cooldown. I was trying to learn the combo and noticed that. Maybe I am doing something wrong, but I am a little bit frustrated to be honest and lost. Could you, please, give me some advice, if I am doing some mistake? Link for the video below:

Thank you all for your time and I apologize for bothering you. <3Best wishes and stay safe,Foxy

need to cancel aftercast somehow, mind stab has 1/4s cast time but like a 1 1/4 full cast time when accounting for aftercast

you can see the CD only starts when you pull the sword out of the ground, you need to ‘cancel’ that animation by moving/weapon stow/press esc/pressing another skill or something (i cant remember specifically)

@Noodle Ant.1605 said:need to cancel aftercast somehow, mind stab has 1/4s cast time but like a 1 1/4 full cast time when accounting for aftercast

you can see the CD only starts when you pull the sword out of the ground, you need to ‘cancel’ that animation by moving/weapon stow/press esc/pressing another skill or something (i cant remember specifically)

Wow! Thank you so much! After posting this I noticed in the video that the animation is too long - as I pull the sword out of the ground. Its funny, imo xd But you were right!!! If I cast the phantasmal berserker or manage to dodge in time then yes, it goes back up!Or I found another solution - Seize the Moment trait.

Thank you a lot for your help, appreciate it! <3Foxy