Where's Siegeraiser?

Svarty.8019

The EB Breakout event NPCs aren't spawning at all now.

~~Red capped everything we have and now there's no Siegeraiser to help ... well I suppose it's not so important as we don't have five people anyway. ;..( ~~

... reminds me of when disappeared.

Please ignore, he finally appeared! :D

@"Svarty.8019" said:The EB Breakout event NPCs aren't spawning at all now.

~~Red capped everything we have and now there's no Siegeraiser to help ... well I suppose it's not so important as we don't have five people anyway. ;..( ~~

What is funny is in core, he was amazing, powerful, took forever to kill, and was pretty much a 100% chance to take the tower, hell, in many cases he would cap the tower on his own if only a few defenders showed.....Now, he melts and often times never even makes it to a tower. That and when you are in the position to need it, there are not 5 people on the whole map.

Just one more thing that has been left behind and forgotten.

@TinkTinkPOOF.9201 said:

@"Svarty.8019" said:

What is funny is in core, he was amazing, powerful, took forever to kill, and was pretty much a 100% chance to take the tower, hell, in many cases he would cap the tower on his own if only a few defenders showed.....Now, he melts and often times never even makes it to a tower. That and when you are in the position to need it, there are not 5 people on the whole map.

We used to trigger him in order to distract for hills... let him hit the tower, they respond and by the time they realized, you were banging on inner gate.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@"Svarty.8019" said:

We used to trigger him in order to distract for hills... let him hit the tower, they respond and by the time they realized, you were banging on inner gate.

The best part is that you can trigger both the Siegeraiser and Siegecrusher and while the enemies batter him at one tower, you can be at the other. Sadly, the Power Creep has made him incredibly weak. The people spawn camping you can usually kill both of them.

There is hope, though!

@"Cal Cohen.2358" said:something like.."Siegeraiser should just bash the door down in one hit"... during one of the old Livestreams. They probably don't ever get time for things like that so... not MUCH hope, but hope nonetheless.

like a ton of stuff, he wasn't updated. and btw, isn't the name "Siegerazor"? might have misread it till now, bc i like that name more :P

and well, for the rarity of the two "legendary commanders" even appearing, they could be insanely broken. if they had the power of the elite wyvern @ rbl, that'd be a force. even the grub can down kittens, as can the arboreal spirit boi (both EBG)

maybe the alpines should get similar mechanics, like some special tactivator that only gets available when u lose the garri, summoning both legendary updated comms + several legendary defenders to help retaking the garri from both sides thaha. if they'd make that like lord+5 *2 with each defender the power of some group elite spec (spvp has bots as well, shouldn't be too complicated to program) ... then this could really help retaking the objective.

(tho, if a strong blob camps the garri, idk)

@"kamikharzeeh.8016" said:like a ton of stuff, he wasn't updated. and btw, isn't the name "Siegerazor"? might have misread it till now, bc i like that name more :P

Something like that...https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Champion_Commander_Siegerazer

He raises siege, however, so perhaps that's how I remember it.

maybe the alpines should get similar mechanics, like some special tactivator that only gets available when u lose the garri, summoning both legendary updated comms + several legendary defenders to help retaking the garri from both sides

There are Siegeraiser/Siegecrusher for the Alpine maps, but I've not seen them in quite a while. Maybe "they" removed them or nerfed them or something?I know there are tweaks that occur randomly - a tree appeared at Wildcreek on EB recently, I believe.