Returning Player, Looking for a Casual and Achievement Hunting Guild in Darkhaven

ZarexWolf.5637

So, after a long hiatus, I decided to get back into the game and I'm looking to join a guild that takes it easy while helping those get up to speed not only with gears and story progression, but also with getting achievements needed for mounts like the Gryphon and Skyscale. I usually play as my Renegade or Soulbeast mainly. Thanks in advance.

salute"Afternoon, soldier. Name's Akorn, Imperator of the Imperial Charr Legion. I hear you're looking for a warband? I can tell you, there's none better than those in the Imperial Legion.Okay, by none better I mean there are none better to be in. I'm sure there are a few who could beat our tails...but look, that's not what we're about. We're not trying to be the best. We're trying to have fun.But, er, don't tell the Khan-Ur I said that . . . ."

Hiya! The Imperial Charr Legion is a charr-only RP guild made up of new and old players. We're just getting started building up. Our leaders are old vets (like myself, been here 8 years now!) who love the game but aren't hard-core end-gamers. We would LOVE to help you get up to speed. I personally just finished getting my skyscale and would be thrilled to help some other players get it too!

Here are our in-game contacts:Contact guild imperator(second-in-command) (kybizen.1723) or our Khan-ur(guild leader) (nobledeth.2310) in-game, or reply to this message, and we will get back to you asap.

Your guild doesn't have to be in Darkhaven. Servers are only for WvW and nothing else. There are two server parks, EU and US. Whichever server you're on that's the guild you'll need to join, unless you plan on getting heavily into WvW.

Otherwise my guild sounds like it would fit you quite nicely. We're a US server based pre launch guild that's both casual and helpful and we're very good about helping people catch up. Particularly if they don't mind jumping into discord.

@"akorn.9578" said:salute"Afternoon, soldier. Name's Akorn, Imperator of the Imperial Charr Legion. I hear you're looking for a warband? I can tell you, there's none better than those in the Imperial Legion.Okay, by none better I mean there are none better to be in. I'm sure there are a few who could beat our tails...but look, that's not what we're about. We're not trying to be the best. We're trying to have fun.But, er, don't tell the Khan-Ur I said that . . . ."

Hiya! The Imperial Charr Legion is a charr-only RP guild made up of new and old players. We're just getting started building up. Our leaders are old vets (like myself, been here 8 years now!) who love the game but aren't hard-core end-gamers. We would LOVE to help you get up to speed. I personally just finished getting my skyscale and would be thrilled to help some other players get it too!

Here are our in-game contacts:Contact guild imperator(second-in-command) (kybizen.1723) or our Khan-ur(guild leader) (nobledeth.2310) in-game, or reply to this message, and we will get back to you asap.

Thanks, I'll take this into consideration.> @Vayne.8563 said:

Your guild doesn't have to be in Darkhaven. Servers are only for WvW and nothing else. There are two server parks, EU and US. Whichever server you're on that's the guild you'll need to join, unless you plan on getting heavily into WvW.

Otherwise my guild sounds like it would fit you quite nicely. We're a US server based pre launch guild that's both casual and helpful and we're very good about helping people catch up. Particularly if they don't mind jumping into discord.

Ah, gotcha and thanks, I'll contact you if I can.