PS d/d SB viable?

Selendile.9106

The thing is, other builds generate Might just fine already - and have more personal DPS.

So nobody is really going to be willing to bring a D/D Spellbreaker over, let's say, a S/T Berserker into raids unless you're with a group of friends just messing about or whatever.

@Oglaf.1074 said:The thing is, other builds generate Might just fine already - and have more personal DPS.

So nobody is really going to be willing to bring a D/D Spellbreaker over, let's say, a S/T Berserker into raids unless you're with a group of friends just messing about or whatever.

Fair enough. :(

As far as PS goes it's probably the easiest PS warrior there is (probably a little easier than GS PS, although you can combine and go D/D + GS and always be doing might). Problem is that yes you hit like a baby quaggan, and cPS for raids is more beneficial because you aren't giving up allot of damage while giving might to your group. If you're doing dungeons or low level fractals nobody should be saying anything to you if you want to run D/D. I will say as a warrior I have allot more fun on my power builds compared to my condition builds.

• 2 weeks later...

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@dusanyu.4057 said:D/D is great for soloing stuff I solo champs on it rupting, fullcunter and useing worry i wont b raiding on it but it is fun and that is what matters solo play.

We're talking raiding here, not solo play.

topic did not say radeing. Their is more to this game than one play mode so spessify.

Archived