New and Confused. [NA] [Mostly PVE/Social]

Momo.6870

Hello Friend!

I've technically owned the game from release but haven't played it since then, nor did I even come close to end game content when I first played. So I'm basically noob, though I've dabbled in MMOs, I have a lot to learn. I know I am looking for something casual, 18+, I'm an adult, I'd rather be around my fellow old people. I def prefer PVE content, though I haven't experienced much of it. Played story, made it to 80, somehow. But I get rather lost at what's going on where, where I should be. I mostly been exploring and joining in events if I happen across them, trying out classes, not sure what I like yet. Have to admit Asura's have grown on me though. Have tried one daily of fractals, died a lot, haven't had the courage to try again. I am not really sure if I'd ever try any pvp content, since its never much been my thing but I'm not saying I wouldn't try it, maybe.

It has been awhile since I've socialized in a new community and my social anxiety might be just a little overwhelmed, so forgive me if this is all over the place. I'm really just looking for some friendly faces that can help teach me to be a better player. I'm from Canada, though I am a night owl and am generally on in the evening pacific time. I'm stupid shy, so I have discord, though it'll probably take me some time to warm up to everything and everyone. :D Tyty, I dunno what else to put so I'm just going to end it here.

Hullo. I'm out here recruiting for my guild, the Imperial Charr Legion. We're a Charr RP guild, but we're also basically super casual social PvE players. We've recruited a good group of new players, and have some old hats around as well who like being goofballs. If you'd like to roll a Charr and join us, we'd love to have you! I will say from personal experience, those end-game activities aren't as hard with a bunch of level 80 elite specced heavy armored charr to protect you!

Contact guild imperator(second-in-command) (kybizen.1723) or our Khan-ur(guild leader) (nobledeth.2310) in-game, or reply to this message, and we will get back to you asap.