Forging the Pact quest

There were several bugs I encountered on this quest.

1) When I found the initial survivors, and was prompted to expand the search area, and following the green arrow/navigation to the area, nothing happened. Only when I went fully out of the area and walked back in then the NPC who continues the story started her dialogue.1b) Before I came out, I walked another way around and found the 3 asura and despite being right there and finding them, the quest didn't recognize I found them because it was waiting for the dialogue from the NPC to say I've found them.2) To find rescue team 2, I found the hidden entrance that had boxes in the way, and despite that the NPC dialogue wasn't prompted either, there was one remaining mob and after defeating it and going back, she still didn't respond until I again came out and walked back in.3) The final boss in the quest "Dzhudin Stormbreak" has an unavoidable skill for some reason. Despite evading at the right time, I was constantly stun locked despite not even being in the red targeted areas and even during my "i-frames". I even used Infilitrator's arrow to just tp way away from him and still got stunned.

@"Ailuro.2780" said:There were several bugs I encountered on this quest.

1) When I found the initial survivors, and was prompted to expand the search area, and following the green arrow/navigation to the area, nothing happened. Only when I went fully out of the area and walked back in then the NPC who continues the story started her dialogue.1b) Before I came out, I walked another way around and found the 3 asura and despite being right there and finding them, the quest didn't recognize I found them because it was waiting for the dialogue from the NPC to say I've found them.2) To find rescue team 2, I found the hidden entrance that had boxes in the way, and despite that the NPC dialogue wasn't prompted either, there was one remaining mob and after defeating it and going back, she still didn't respond until I again came out and walked back in.3) The final boss in the quest "Dzhudin Stormbreak" has an unavoidable skill for some reason. Despite evading at the right time, I was constantly stun locked despite not even being in the red targeted areas and even during my "i-frames". I even used Infilitrator's arrow to just tp way away from him and still got stunned.

As for #3, you can't dodge some skills in the game, they're known as wards. This particular skill is an Elementalist skill, and the only way to bypass it is to use Stability, and this is key knowledge for the competitive modes like WvW.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Static_Field