Automatic Trebuchet!? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Automatic Trebuchet!?

Would it be interesting to have automatic Trebuchet?

By that, I mean a Trebuchet that you adjust manually, shoot 1 time and then put on repeat and it will always fire that same shot non stop.

I know, I know. It's a very bad idea and could lead to multiple form of abuse like:

• shooting at your own structure door to automatically destroy Flame Ram
  • shooting poison cow at camp supply depot to prevent anyone from getting supply

But, could there be a condition that would prevent such abuse? For example:

If the trebuchet shot didn't hit a non-destroyed enemy structure or projectile destroyer then stop shooting?

Comments

• kamikharzeeh.8016kamikharzeeh.8016 Member ✭✭✭✭

as diku wrote... people do that since ages in wvw. afk trebbers are probably over half of the amounts of treb-"users"

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kamikharzeeh.8016 said:
    as diku wrote... people do that since ages in wvw. afk trebbers are probably over half of the amounts of treb-"users"

Actually, Diku didn’t understand what the OP was actually asking for.

Diku’s suggestion is for max range ONLY.

The OP is asking for the ability to find the range manually, then set it to auto fire AT THAT RANGE.. so, if it’s 57%, each shot would be at 57%

Thank You for the {MEME}

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 12, 2021

Tabasco Sauce use: #441
    Terb marco

@Strider Pj.2193 said:
    The OP is asking for the ability to find the range manually, then set it to auto fire AT THAT RANGE.. so, if it’s 57%, each shot would be at 57%

Anet free solution: Put terb further away

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Terb marco

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

I say they move the camp.

Thank You for the {MEME}

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Terb marco

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

I'm sure the wvw dev they're trying to hire will get on it right after the foundation work for alliances is complete.

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

@LetoII.3782 said:

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:
    Terb marco

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

I'm sure the wvw dev they're trying to hire will get on it right after the foundation work for alliances is complete.

Man... I figured they’d still need to ‘buy the land’ before they started on the foundation..

Thank You for the {MEME}

• alcopaul.2156alcopaul.2156 Member ✭✭✭

thank the autotrebbers for the pips by fixing walls.

Your Math Tèacher [MATH]
    Digital Headhuntaz [aBrA]

• Just be glad the multiboxing is left mostly to autotrebs, scouts and spies. Traditional' MMO's are completely destroyed by multiboxing.