Tradable legendaries - [Merged]

Disney.7826

Tradable, i don't think so. As @Ayrilana.1396 said, that was fully intentional, as a result of being able of buying gen1 weapons on tp causing quite a mixed reactions. You might have better results asking for a separate SPvP-based path for those weapons (similar to how gen 2.5 weapons eventually got their separate PoF acquisition methods in addition to the original HoT-based one)

@Astralporing.1957 said:Tradable, i don't think so. As @Ayrilana.1396 said, that was fully intentional, as a result of being able of buying gen1 weapons on tp causing quite a mixed reactions. You might have better results asking for a separate SPvP-based path for those weapons (similar to how gen 2.5 weapons eventually got their separate PoF acquisition methods in addition to the original HoT-based one)

What is wrong with buying legies on tp? Cuz people dont have to grind boring stuff (aka map comp)?

@Filip.7463 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:Tradable, i don't think so. As @Ayrilana.1396 said, that was fully intentional, as a result of being able of buying gen1 weapons on tp causing quite a mixed reactions. You might have better results asking for a separate SPvP-based path for those weapons (similar to how gen 2.5 weapons eventually got their separate PoF acquisition methods in addition to the original HoT-based one)

What is wrong with buying legies on tp? Cuz people dont have to grind boring stuff (aka map comp)?Let's just say that not everyone was fine with something that was supposed to show dedication to the game being straight out buyable with using your credit card (remember, that gem to gold conversion exists).

As such, other avenues for obtaining those items, that still do require dedication to the game (even if through playing different parts of it) may be more widely acceptable to the community.

Wasn't there a short time when "Nevermore" was on the TP?

I makes no difference to me who has or doesn't have a Legendary and how they came about it. These days, there are so many out there I don't pay any attention to them anymore. Yes, that means they have lost their high-and-mighty status for me.

If they had stats above Ascended, now then I'd have a problem with the "pay to win" scenario.

I have both purchased (thank you to the person who crafted it for me) and crafted Legendary weapons on my own. I don't feel the ones I worked for have more intrinsic value than the ones I bought off the TP.

For those people who want to craft multiple copies of the same one, I do wish the precursor was able to be purchased (from Grandmaster Craftsman Hobbs) after the Legendary was completed. There are some precursors that can only be completed once per account due to achievements/goals/etc.