Expansion - End of Dragons — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home WvW

Expansion - End of Dragons

Hi , is there going to be new map for WvW in the new expansion ? It's been like nearly 6 years since WvW has had a new map .

Comments

• enkidu.5937enkidu.5937 Member ✭✭✭

its definately gonna be an all-underwater map :p
    ps: return of the quaggans

• LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

They're 2 expansions, going on 3 behind on promises for WvW.
    So sure, whatever you want. Coming up right after EoD is purchased!

[HUNT] the predatory instinct

• primatos.5413primatos.5413 Member ✭✭✭

No. Body is 7 characters too short :/

• I wouldn't expect anything for WvW with EoD until/unless they come out and comment on anything gameplay related.

A healthy expectation is PoF content (ie., to expect nothing).

• wvw players will complain they don't have new stuff, and complain when it comes. i'm with anet don't give wvw anything new just let it be.

te lazla otstara.
    fingers crossed meta ~

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

Alliances! Hurr hurr...

• kamikharzeeh.8016kamikharzeeh.8016 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    wvw players will complain they don't have new stuff, and complain when it comes. i'm with anet don't give wvw anything new just let it be.

we just don't want the format to be crippeled... the original maps been designed, sizewise, for now mount no glider. no map been designed for mounts.

instead Anet nerfs around and calls it "balance" patches. and its been critzised bc it does not differ between unecessary changes and good ones. the nerfs always get done for wvw + pvE or wvw + spvp oddly, which just doesn't fit and shows how big time the people making them lack insight.

and we don't really are able complain about new stuff... outside of the warclaw, since i play gw2 nothing has happened really. okay, the warlords collection. it's newbie friendly, nice thing. bit funny to put that on a endgame format tho.

and warclaw got that big time nerfed, it cannot do much anyways. only constant fast walk, which is bad for the map sizes as well.

• No map but i bet we will have flying mounts

• kamikharzeeh.8016kamikharzeeh.8016 Member ✭✭✭✭

"we try to fix lags" ... "oh btw flying mounts for 2000 gold"

• If its Kaineng City? Sure. I'd love an urban WvW map, but that is my opinion.