Skimmer search achievement unattainable because of missing item.

To cut a long story short i just recently comeback to the game and decided i would work on unlocking the diving mastery for my skimmer, all was going well until i got to the part where i need to give the Missive for Ebele to her to unlock the achievement tree. But i don't have it anywhere. Its not on any of my character, i don't have it as a mail anywhere ever. So i am now completely unable to do this achievement at all, which will and has put me at a massive disadvantage to everyone else.I have sent of 2 tickets to Anet but heard nothing back from them yet.

anyone got any idea had the same problem im totally out of ideas and its getting me down.

so there some misunderstanding here i thinki need 8 Mastery Points to be able to train the underwater skimmer mastery but i cant get anymore with out doing the Skimmer search achievement.but to do that i need the Missive for Ebele item you get in the mail to start the achievement tree.which i dont have and cant get so i cant do that achievement which mean i cant get the skill points.

@grayskull.2367 said:never of these options listed bellow work for me.

To start this new collection, go to Lion’s Arch, or any other major city on a character that has completed the Path of Fire story, and you will receive this mail, which allow you to unlock the collection:

If Missive for Ebele was already consumed before talking to Ebele, simply talk to her without with the item to complete the achievement.

I think you're confused, Skimmer Search has nothing to do with Finding Sibaha, the Advanced Skimmer questline.

i have only 5 skill points for path of fire left, to unlock the last mastery. However i need 8 and i cant get anymore with out doing the Skimmer search achievement.which i can not do with out the Missive for Ebele item which even i deleted or never got not sure but with out this i can not get enough skill points to train this mastery.

@Randulf.7614 said:There are more mastery points than you need to cover all masteries. Do you own Living Story 4? That will help.

I've completed all non-raid masteries for PoF/LS4 and there are still 16 mastery points left over. There must be other achievements you can get points from

ohhhhh is this so ok i go any look i had no idea LS gave mastery point lol thanks for the help i go and find the one im missing them.

@grayskull.2367 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:There are more mastery points than you need to cover all masteries. Do you own Living Story 4? That will help.

I've completed all non-raid masteries for PoF/LS4 and there are still 16 mastery points left over. There must be other achievements you can get points from

ohhhhh is this so ok i go any look i had no idea LS gave mastery point lol thanks for the help i go and find the one im missing them.

• Go to your achievement panel
  • Above the list is a search bar and a little cog icon. Click the cog icon to get a drop down menu
  • Add mastery point filter. Add path of fire mastery points as the next filter

That will list all the achievements by episode/map/story you can get path of fire mastery points from

Season 4 and Path of Fire share masteries in the same way Heart of thorns and Season 3 share masteries

@Randulf.7614 said:

• Go to your achievement panel
  • Above the list is a search bar and a little cog icon. Click the cog icon to get a drop down menu
  • Add mastery point filter. Add path of fire mastery points as the next filter

That will list all the achievements by episode/map/story you can get path of fire mastery points from

All Season 4 and Path of Fire share masteries in the same way Heart of thorns and Season 3 share masteries

HOLY CRAP! why did i not no of this. your a life saver thank you.