Guild Hall Monument Decorations

Xarsha.6895

I'm wondering if there's any way anyone could help us with obtaining some basic grave markers, because as it stands, my guild is very small... We're a group of close friends and there's only maybe five of us on at any given time, we just can't reasonably upgrade our guild high enough with most us working most of the time.

Halloween has always been something we look forward to celebrating together, and we'd really like to be able to add these to our decorations and craft with them, but we just can't manage to get to the point to unlock that vendor. If it's possible for someone to purchase them in an appropriately upgraded guild and deposit them with a temporary invitation to ours, we'd all greatly appreciate it, and would be more than willing to give the gold cost back plus a tip for the trouble.

Thank you!

As a secondary thought: Have you considered posting in the "I'd really like this" thread on this same section of the forums to ask if there are any players who would be willing to help your guild build up to unlock the Grave Markers? You would need to take stock of where your guild is in relation to the goal and list what you need, but it's an option. You might not make it in time for this year's Halloween, but maybe by next?

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/5065/id-really-like-this-new-gifting-strangers/p1

Archived