Suggestion for Special Forces Training Area (golem room)

Kashil.3407

Hello my name is Jentachs.I have something to say about the golem training area today and i am writing it here because i have no idea where else you put suggestions in. (the wiki leads me to a broken link and my guild has no idea)Number 1:Could we please get a trader for free consumables inside there which only work inside the area.So we don't have to waste food buffs. The free buff would vanish when we leave the area.(i would suggest to make the list the same as the boxes that you get from doing Raid cms first time. Box of Raider's Sustenance/ultilities)Number 2:Could we switch to pvp/wvw skill mode in there with a extra button like the cooldown reset to test WvW builds or something with pve gear.( maybe even add the option to turn on pvp amulet so we don't need to test stuff in the pvp lobby)Number 3:Please give us a button that makes the golem attack infront of him. Also let us maybe set up the attack speed. (for confusion and retaliation test)For my condi mirage please.

I am writing this because a expansion is near and maybe they could add that with it.If somebody else already suggested that stuff then sorry for repost.Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

The link in the Wiki works fine for me:

I've got this great idea to improve the game, where should I post it?

The best place to propose and discuss suggestions for the game is in the General Discussion section of the official forums. Make sure to include a [suggestion] tag in your thread's title.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:The link in the Wiki works fine for me:

I've got this great idea to improve the game, where should I post it?

The best place to propose and discuss suggestions for the game is in the General Discussion section of the official forums. Make sure to include a [suggestion] tag in your thread's title.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Frequently_Asked_Questions

I agree, what is this guy doing??

@Snowskau.4369 said:I think the post for to trading of outside inside would ruin stock market for the food consumption internally for profiting result of population vacuous cranium whom to for food important cuz written on page, process brain for barn pls thanks

Agreement, person indirectly giving food market to be financial advice in. Such a feature is no reason to unnecessary introduce logic there is such a request if it is clearly. You a small price can gold with for a jewelry easily buy. An after work hour just, nutrition there is plenty of practical.

Edit: Word justice

@Neoniac.2813 said:it's in raid lobby so , i dont think that pvp / wvw thing is a good idea , we have npc's for pvp at lobby as well , yeah others are good , u can test attack golem in fractal lobby but its missing raid golem buffs - cd reduction , both need some improvement

I personally think it would be easier if we just had 1 golem area for everything and as you say those other ones are lacking a lot of stuff .I really hope anet improves the golem areas next expansion because i think they are pretty important.

@Jentachs.2176 said:

@Neoniac.2813 said:it's in raid lobby so , i dont think that pvp / wvw thing is a good idea , we have npc's for pvp at lobby as well , yeah others are good , u can test attack golem in fractal lobby but its missing raid golem buffs - cd reduction , both need some improvement

I personally think it would be easier if we just had 1 golem area for everything and as you say those other ones are lacking a lot of stuff .I really hope anet improves the golem areas next expansion because i think they are pretty important.

The guild hall has been a consistent frustration for WvW players. The arena in there is PvE. None of the build testing against other players is ‘realistic life because of this.

When pressed, it was said by the devs that because the guild halls existed within the PvE area, they could not code it with a different ‘rule set’ (ie WvW, sPvP).

Likely the same applies within the raid lobby, the sPvP lobby, and, Armistice Bastion.

Not being involved in their code, it would appear To this layperson that their code is limited in what it can accomplish within each area. One rule set per area.

• 5 months later...