Hi all GW2 players
I am doing this post to lay out ideas and suggestions for trying to save and move the pvp which is now automated and dying. Only the tournaments organized by teapot make it possible to save the pvp episodically during this annual mass. We didn't even have a ToL last year and that seems compromised for this year too because arenanet is working on the extension which is to their credit (I'm not going to yell at that).
So concerning my proposals:
- GvG in the guild halls with non-conquest objectives (therefore apart from the capture of points) which would allow dispatched battles in the guild hall (some 2v2 teamfights, 1v1 in the hall and avoid a pure beast and bad teamfight) proposal death matches (in a good majority of guild halls) without the possibility of resurrection on land, with respawn can be more than 15 seconds ... I would see an in game ranking like that of the current leagues.
- Separation of the ranking and the seasons between soloq and duoq with trioq (duoq and trioq season alternately as explained just after) or at least do not proc those who are solo against those grouped in two or three, make a duoq season with after the mini season 2v2 then do after a season in trio and after a mini in 3v3. The trio would allow a new challenge and we would already see a more competitive aspect. It would be longer seasons with soft reset between each season of the same ilk. With a ranking on the ArenaNet site with the mcm and the pve (as in the good old days) it is still amazing and incomprehensible that the site lacks the pvp one !!
- More regular and better balanced patch scales with maybe more up and a little less nerve, anyway from what I understood only one person is in charge of the patch scale, the cmc, which clearly shows a lack of staff. This person should work more in a group with the devs of each class (maybe he already is, I don't know).
- Being able to enter your class / profession and your role (sidenoder, teamfighter, roamer etc) before starting the queue! This little system could save us from duplicates like two thieves, two supports or whatever ..
- A GWTV for AT and mAT that would be cool again inspired by 1 but largely doable and players could watch the matches once the AT is over!
And here is my vision of things, it is a mix between the old and the new pvp of gw2, and to take again the gvg of gw1, one should not be afraid to take again what worked on the 1 and which could at the same time time to save the pvp and bring in pve players in pvp.
Thanks for reading my suggestions and more in game!
FROM GOOGLE TRAD sorry about that xD