Feb 23 patch and NVidia 461.40 (latest) drivers

There seems to be a problem introduced with tonight's patch and the latest (461.40) drivers from NVidia. Or am I the only one who has graphics driver crashes every <5 minutes of game play? No clue what it could be, but 461.40 has been stable for me since it was released Jan 26.

Anyone else having issues?

I am running a full repair just to check, since there is no NVidia update available.

(I do not have ArcDPS btw or other addons.)

Further edit to add: Repair is simply not working. It just stalls forever. No clue what to do now.

Repair finally succeeded on the sixth attempt (do not run anything else, do not let the mouse leave the windowed area of the repair tool, do not click anything ...) but it didn't fix the problem. I still have only about 5 minutes of play time before the graphics driver crashes again.

Please investigate and fix, Anet.

I should clarify, this happens in WvW. I have not tried other game content yet. And it seems to be only in Alpine Borderlands.

@"Adzekul.3104" said:Repair finally succeeded on the sixth attempt (do not run anything else, do not let the mouse leave the windowed area of the repair tool, do not click anything ...) but it didn't fix the problem. I still have only about 5 minutes of play time before the graphics driver crashes again.

Please investigate and fix, Anet.

I should clarify, this happens in WvW. I have not tried other game content yet. And it seems to be only in Alpine Borderlands.

Follow these instruction for how to completely removing GPU drivers as AMD, Intel and Nvidias own uninstaller can still leave things in computer after an uninstall that might over time become a problem.

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html