Gem store not working

at the end of the gems transaction after pressing the confirm button the transaction fails and the window freezes, I tried to delete everything and reinstall, delete the credentials and put everything back, still nothing, the team told me it is an account bound problem and it will take some time, they don't know when and only check with new patches ... does anyone have the same problem?

ah ok... cuz they told that i have an accound bound bug... not easy to undestand and... i understood something like "ur problem is big but we have not ppl to care about cuz u r the only one... just lets keep in touch and we will c..."so... ty folks, i think the there r no bug but only trading regulations... very apreciated ur contribution to my troublec u in game

Same problem here. I can't buy gems on the gemstore because the window freezes after i clik on "Confirm" and nothing happens. I only have my credit card as a method of payment (worked fine for seven years), so if that no longer works i'm afraid i will have to stop giving money to Anet. Too bad for them.