Season 9 PvP

Darknicrofia.2604

Ive been playing around with a Radiant Greatsword DPS build swapping out the virtues line for Fire Brand. I use the mantra elite and greatsword leap for retaliation up time. Besides that I use the typical meditation skills. I spam Tome of courage abilities pre-fight to build up 20 seconds plus of protection which helps nicely with sustain. If I need swiftness to move to another point Ill spam a couple f2 tome abilities. For condition cleanse and quick ghetto heals if meds are down I use F2 tome. Its kind of clunky but Im committed to trying it.

Meditrapper DH. Been playing it for the past 3 seasons in plat and not stopping now. To me nothing beats the kite and burst playstyle meditrapper offers. There's also something so amazing about the pull and push mechanic with test of faith. Can win 1v1s vs most classes (including spellbreakers) except for high sustain classes like druids or scrapper.

• 1 month later...

Been playing basicbunker and flirting around T2 plat but it makes my eyes bleed.The number of times at the start of the match where you tell your scourges to "stick close to me on node" and they ledge guard away from the node to "freecast" only to be bopped by a mes/thief makes me want to uninstall. Then they respawn and do it again and I kill myself with my own keyboard.

@"Darknicrofia.2604" said:Been playing basicbunker and flirting around T2 plat but it makes my eyes bleed.The number of times at the start of the match where you tell your scourges to "stick close to me on node" and they ledge guard away from the node to "freecast" only to be bopped by a mes/thief makes me want to uninstall. Then they respawn and do it again and I kill myself with my own keyboard.

I play a support dps FB build that is quite effective, to the point I was about to get into plat with it. Alas, I played mesmer, lost 10-15 games in a row, I'm now mid silver and it's really a hellhole. People have absolutely NO idea about what I'm doing for them. They don't use my reflects, they run away from me when they're in danger, start chasing people because they think they're doing OK to suddenly die because they're out of support range, they leave me alone on mid with a couple of reds coming like it didn't matter to do gods know what, and complain when they don't get support for their stupid endeavours like suiciding on far when we're winning already only to have the score flip because someone keeps dying. I love playing support guard. I hate playing support guard.

Archived