Does anyone have any fresh info about these topics?

Evil.1580

Everything is on the table™

Legendary armory is likely, but as to when, it's up in the air. Could just as well be released with, or post expansion.WvW Alliance is a meme.A new raid before the expansion seems unlikely, possible, but unlikely. Perhaps at the conclusion of Icebrood saga ? So far they've associated Dragon Rescue Missions as the instanced content for the Icebrood Saga release.Anything involving a strong revision of the game engine is generally very unlikely on the MMo scene. Few MMo have done it, and fewer have done it well. Considering what they added recently with flying mounts, I dare say the engine they're using is fairly complex, and perhaps hasn't shown us everything it can do. As far as performance go, I'm not sure it's entirely an engine thing, so much as a server hosting issue. Time will tell, but I doubt they'll revamp the engine of the game without concrete plans for the future. I think again, it'll be decided post expansion as the sales will likely have an effect on their future production, be it a continuation of Guild Wars 2, or another project, as they have tried before.

@Obtena.7952 said:.. with exception of the team of people that just released the recent Fractal content I guess ...But if there was to be a team, why wouldn't it even try to fix their content?It's been six months since the release and they stopped trying to fix it less than two weeks after the release.

I think the small team that was responsible for Bugqua Peak has been scattered to develop other things.

@Linken.6345 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:...what upcoming raid? Did i miss some reveal hidden away somewhere in a corner of the internet?

No you did not, I think OP mixed raid up with expansion.

the OP changed/edited the title now lol :)

@Evil.1580 said:I have tried searching any fresh and relevant info in the forum and google but didn't find. Maybe someone knows something? :)

1. Legendary armory?
  2. WvW Alliances?
  3. Plans for any new raids?
  4. Any plans for performance optimization of the game engine?

Thanks!

i think Anet has been silent for all 1~4. so mostly speculation but if anything i think we'd likely get (1) Legendary Armoury the soonest but still we're all in the dark here.

as for wvw alliances, new raid wings and an improved game engine -- who knows? maybe near the game's end of life or maybe when EoD comes out late this year

@Astyrah.4015 said:

@Astralporing.1957 said:...what upcoming raid? Did i miss some reveal hidden away somewhere in a corner of the internet?

No you did not, I think OP mixed raid up with expansion.

the OP changed/edited the title now lol :)

@Evil.1580 said:I have tried searching any fresh and relevant info in the forum and google but didn't find. Maybe someone knows something? :)
  1. Legendary armory?
  2. WvW Alliances?
  3. Plans for any new raids?
  4. Any plans for performance optimization of the game engine?

Thanks!

i think Anet has been silent for all 1~4. so mostly speculation but if anything i think we'd likely get (1) Legendary Armoury the soonest but still we're all in the dark here.

as for wvw alliances, new raid wings and an improved game engine -- who knows? maybe near the game's end of life or maybe when EoD comes out late this year

No, the Moderator changed the title, as it was misleading/confusing.

1. Legendary armory?When it's ready.
  2. WvW Alliances?It's on the table
  3. Plans for any new raids?Your call is very important to us.
  4. Any plans for performance optimization of the game engine?Please hold the line.