Infiltrator's Arrow

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:(Still) being bugged just cost me a game. Fix this kitten, or revert to 6 ini.

my blink bugged, fix it or revert cd to 30s :)

Yeah, truly a shame other classes do not rely on that mobility as much as thief to care about theirs.

ah yes, yes. everyone has the same bug but it hurts the thief more :)

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@NorthernRedStar.3054 said:(Still) being bugged just cost me a game. Fix this kitten, or revert to 6 ini.

Yeah, truly a shame other classes do not rely on that mobility as much as thief to care about theirs.

Nerf teef.

Nerf teef.

my skill bugged once, buff it by 25%, PepeLaugh

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Nerf teef.

Once? PepeLaugh

I wish.

Nerf teef.

Once? PepeLaugh

I wish.

current "meta" mesmer has over 50% of its skills bugged, most of which WILL kill you, and its something you have to accept and live with.You dont see me going making PLS BUFF posts, I reported the bug and moved on.Ask any mesmer if they are going to bet their life to sword ambush daze or sword 3 to swap with a clone.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Nerf teef.

Once? PepeLaugh

I wish.

current "meta" mesmer has over 50% of its skills bugged, most of which WILL kill you, and its something you have to accept and live with.You dont see me going making PLS BUFF posts, I reported the bug and moved on.Ask any mesmer if they are going to bet their life to sword ambush daze or sword 3 to swap with a clone.

Your point?

Two wrongs doesn't a right. You're being malicious under the guise of trash humor for the sake of it.

Nerf teef.

Once? PepeLaugh

I wish.

Your point?

Two wrongs doesn't a right. You're being malicious under the guise of trash humor for the sake of it.

skills being bugged does not warrant a buff to a class is what im trying to say, im making joke of it cuz this conversation is pointless so might as well make a humor of it.there is no malice coming from me, I think its just stupid reason to buff anything