All or Nothing - Meta Achievment too hard!!! help!

ugrakarma.9416

Im kind of player that dislike "skill based" achievs and theres a lot on this map/chapter, and is 38 achievs to close the meta! is even harder the dragonfall.

Luckly there some hidden easy achievs, and now im just need the 2 "small grind" achiev gated behind the loot dwarwen stuff minidungeon + chest scavenger hunter(dwarven treasure hunter) to get 3, but i need 4 to close:

The last one is a problem, theres the a) weapons collection grind b) or skill based stuff c) 2 achiev locked behind very buggy events,so anyone know what is the easiest of these ones?

history gated, the 'skill' achievments:

• Crystal Circuit Racer
  • Electrophobia
  • Lord of the Ley Dance
  • Power Player
  • Trial by Fire

map adventure/others:

• Hazardous Materials: Gold
  • Hazardous Materials: Silver
  • Underworld's Angels

Bugged/Bad Design events:

• Surprise Supplies (npc still disapear from map instance, on new instance is possible, but i dont get credit, despite getting the 8 supplies)
  • A Different Kind of Shatterer (event dont spawn/need event fail)

EDIT: a hint for those are on same struggle as mine, the Ice Floe Magnet Run(Adventure) is EXTREMY easy with Skycale, u get gold/silver even failing a lot.

Too be honest, the majority of them don't require all that much skill so you don't have to limit yourself to one arbitrary category.

• Crystal Circuit Racer

Yes, this one is slightly skill-based so if you're worried about those then I'd ignore. It becomes incredibly easy with at least one other player.

• Electrophobia

Once you know what to look out for, it's fairly simple. Most people fail this achievement after the pylons when you attack the boss (the final phase with the small area to move around in) but you technically can just AFK somewhere safe and let Aurene kill it. It'll take some time but it's fairly fool proof.

• Lord of the Ley Dance

This is a skill-based one that you'd probably want to avoid. There is a trick to it but you probably wouldn't find the effort worth it.

• Power Player

This one really isn't skill based. I believe it was just waiting long enough for a veteran to spawn and then kill it in the circle. Kill regular mobs outside of the circles. You then repeat that two more times.

• Trial by Fire

Those attacks really are not difficult as they're fairly telegraphed and you have ample time to react. Just take your time and watch your positioning.

• Hazardous Materials: Gold

It's possible to beat the by more than 40 seconds. Watch a couple of videos to see what they did and see how well you're able to replicate that.

You should not have much trouble getting this.

• Underworld's Angels

Watch a video to see what you need to do. I wouldn't say that it's really luck based. I believe I used the prototype position rewinder thatyou can get from Sandswept to save time between fails

• Surprise Supplies (npc still disapear from map instance, on new instance is possible, but i dont get credit, despite getting the 8 supplies)

I'm not sure about this one but you can probably just skip it.

• A Different Kind of Shatterer (event dont spawn/need event fail)

The best time for this would probably be outside of primetime for your region. I remember this being a pain with so many players going for it when the episode was released.

EDIT:

The following are probably the easiest/quickest to do:

• Power Player
  • Underworld's Angels

• 2 weeks later...

A word of caution regarding Crystal Circuit Racer/Electrophobia...

When trying these with a group, if the instance opener has already completed Crystal Circuit Racer (i.e. they only need Electrophobia) - then even if you complete complete the fight within 15 minutes, NOBODY will be awarded the achievement (or at least it was that way when I did with a group a few months back).

So to be safe, make sure the instance opener needs Crystal Circuit Racer before doing with a group!