Stalker's Strike (Ranger Dagger Skill)

I don't know if this is a bug per se but I'm going to explain the issue as cleanly as possible.

When Off-Hand Training was removed as a trait in the June 23rd, 2015 update the recharge reduction effect of that trait was merged into the traits Ambidexterity and Windborne notes while the increase in range of off-hand skills was made baseline. Previously, when the dagger was traited with off-hand training, Stalker's Strike gained a range increase and moved the player character a significantly further distance than if untraited. As an easy point of comparison, Stalker's Strike used to have the exact same animation and movement distance as Flanking Strike currently does. However, when Off-Hand Training was removed as a trait and the range increase was rolled into baseline changes to the skills that it used to affect, Stalker's Strike did not receive the range increase it was supposed to receive and has been left that way ever since.

I do not know if this was intentional or not but I suppose that it wasn't. Even though it's been five years, is there any way Stalker's Strike could be returned that increase in range it used to have?