Ascalonian catacombs wolf glitch

These shadow wolves look very strange.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/3Qy6kSLPLA85BH4d9

I remeber before the update they looked more like glowing wolves but now they are a bunch of random squares. Squares of unusual colors and textures that are flat moving in a up and down animation. I saw it happen after killing the boss when the deformed wolves spawned.

What went wrong? This i snot minecraft or roblox!!! Please make squares back into wolves.

@wilykcat.5864 said:It isnt a graphics issue on my end. I've never modified the recommended graphics since I installed the game. I've noticed this bug recently just a few days ago and before this happened the wolves did not appear as squares.

ive been set to high on most things since i got this pc, my graphical anomoly only started happening after we went to eye of the north and changing setting slightly sorted mine unless i look at someone with the infusion from a very specific angle. just because you havent changed anything in your settings doesnt mean something hasnt changed your equipment doesnt like and unfortunately if its not effecting alot of people then i doubt a fix would come for it. its one of those they have to be able to replicate the problem to fix it.

The wolves looked like wolves last week but all of a sudden out of nowhere they are squares. It isnt my computer it's a software glitch due to a new recent patch.

When some parts of the software gets patched or fixed something else in the software will always break or glitch. It's not always a hardware problem.

I've noticed this too, and since I run this dungeon daily, or even several times daily. I remember it happened immediately after a recent patch... I just can't remember which one specifically. It's very likely not on the client end of things.

If it ever gets fixed, it will be if ANet fixes the underlying issue elsewhere in the game and it happens to extend back into the dungeon. Don't get your hopes up about ANet fixing content they've officially abandoned.

• 2 weeks later...