How to complete Clock Tower out of sync?

So, I'm facing this problem, the jump starts and you get teleported. You go up some stairs and have to wait for the rest of the path to appear. Now here is where the problem starts, some pieces appear but it's like they play with you, you know? "Here is the path, jump! Nah-ah-ahah! No. Now, jump!" You lose concentration because of that joke... This is what happens, the pieces appear but they are just visual cue for the platform collider. You cannot see the colliders and since they does not animate, they are in place all the time just waiting for the time to become solid. So, if you jump and the colliders are not solid yet, you'll fall down and die.

This first jump, the animation starts but luckily they wait for the time where the colliders become solid. They wait for 2 seconds at mid air, almost flipped. Like I said this breaks my concentration and at that piece of platform that is really low, you know, right after this? It almost gets me.

Next part happens where you jump down and where you fall, there is a chest. In there, a few platforms will appear and they put themselves in place. If you jump, you will fall down, since the colliders are not solid yet. Luckily, if you pay attention to the piece of gear that is right behind of the first platform, you will notice that it is not in place yet. So, keep looking at it and after 2 seconds that piece of gear will move, once it is in place you can jump and go to the end of the puzzle, where the last problem is.

In there, there is no animation cue for when the colliders become solid and since that broken glass is just a visual cue, sadly, it is not a real opening to get inside the tower. The idea here is that the collider will teleport you inside the tower with the broken glass cue but since they are not in sync... You just fall down to your death.

Since the animation does not wait for the solid state you have to count seconds to jump and ignore the visual cue. So, back at the start, if the first platform takes 2 second to flip, you will have to wait 2 clock walls to jump, as the glass wall been the second zero. Let's say it took 2 second for the first path to flip, like it took to me, when you get to the clock glass, wait for it to break and then count 0 broken-glass, 1 wall, 2 wall-jump. Yes, that is the funny part, you will jump at a solid wall but you will succeed the jump puzzle!

Archived