Quick access to consumables. Any chance?

If you mean food+utility then it is unlikely. The durations tend to be 30 min - 1 hour without primers so there's no reason for there to be a hotkey.

If you mean CC consumables, then forget it.

From Oct 27, 2020 patchnote:

The existence of consumables that equip players with high control skills creates an unintended play pattern involving combat with the inventory panel open. It's our goal that encounters with substantial defiance bars be addressed by build changes rather than reliance on consumables, and for this reason we are disabling several items in dungeon and fractal content.

• 2 years later...
On 3/3/2021 at 7:27 AM, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

There's already an on-screen indicator for when food/utility items are running out.

And, with primers, it's not that often.

150 gems just to use primers is quite steep no way would I ever pay that, I really don't think it would be hard or add anything to much to the ui to add a small hot bar for consumables,

the fact its 2023 now and they still don't have this boggles my mind.

Edit* I don't use my f keys so being able to bind a food and utility to them would be amazing, could just hit f1 and f2, and have slightly bigger icons then the passive icons with a cooldown timer like spells would be massive QoL to me and I think a lot of people and I also think once people used they would also think so.

Edited by Tyde.3725
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

I like the idea, but I think it shouldn't be limited to food.

A bar where you could put items in and keybind each slot could be neat

Maybe they could add optionable keybindings to shared inventory slots

Expanding the features of shared inventory slots would also maybe be more incentive for Arena Net to implement it, as it would possibly mean more sales on shared inventory slot.

Edited by jokke.6239
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1