Killing Balthazar

@Smurfiness.3714 said:I'm frustrated with this last fight. It seems you guys have no problem killing him but I've tried for 2 days and nothing.I'm always stuck in Aurene doing nothing except breaking my chains, and then Balthazar killing me in one blow. And restart again.

What's the trick please?

There is that moment when your Character shouts that you need to Coordinate your attacks with Aurene. A small circle should appear on the ground that you have to be standing in during damaging Balthazar. Only I am not sure if the circle is where Aurene is or at the exact opposite side as if you had to flank Balthazar.

@Alatar.7364 said:

@Smurfiness.3714 said:I'm frustrated with this last fight. It seems you guys have no problem killing him but I've tried for 2 days and nothing.I'm always stuck in Aurene doing nothing except breaking my chains, and then Balthazar killing me in one blow. And restart again.

What's the trick please?

There is that moment when your Character shouts that you need to Coordinate your attacks with Aurene. A small circle should appear on the ground that you have to be standing in during damaging Balthazar. Only I am not sure if the circle is where Aurene is or at the exact opposite side as if you had to flank Balthazar.

The blue circle you need to be in is directly opposite to Aurene. It does not last for a long period, so you need to be watchful and move to it ASAP. Once there, you can then use the special skill to heavily damage Balthazar. You'll need to do this 3-4 times during the fight. And, yes, you also need to keep Aurene free from Balthazar's chains.

Archived