SPEED: New stat in EOD?

"Speed" will reduce your cooldowns and increase your attack speed.

It can be stack up to 100% at which point you will attack 2 times as fast and your cooldown will have half the duration.

Note: This is obviously fake news :) But, do you think we will have new stats introduced with the expansion. If yes, which one?

@kharmin.7683 said:They have a hard enough time balancing what we have now. Why add more variables?

This would be the logical line of thinking, but Anet has always dealt with variables by creating new variables and nerfing whatever they dislike into the garbage fire.

I think it'd be nice to have more stats and builds, particuarly variable stats that apply to power dps like attack speed (autoattack builds become viable?) or cooldown reduction. Perhaps then I'd be inclined to wear something other than pure berserkers...

@"Gudradain.3892" said:"Speed" will reduce your cooldowns and increase your attack speed.we already have it. alacrity and quickness

But, do you think we will have new stats introduced with the expansion. If yes, which one?I think will be some new resistance/damage attributes wind/water/fire