Appearance of Sharur

I want to craft a legendary hammer, but the two choices I have are bad and worse.

Why are there so many hammers that have a similar appearance as this Legendary Hammer, Sharur?Ancient BorealIlluminated borealRestored borealWarhammer of the Broken Voice

Why spend the hundreds of hours and gold to craft something that basically looks like a generic hammer you can buy for less than a gold?At least the other Legendaries that I don't like are originals and don't look like knock-offs.

@Donutdude.9582 said:The Sharur looks different depending on the time of day, not to mention the other effects that only a legendary has.

I know there are differences like animations, footfalls, and draw/stow effects that all legendaries have.Look at the general form of the hammer and compare it to those others I listed.I'm asking why they couldn't have made it look completely different that any other skin on the market.

I made the Juggernaut and was really doubting my choice as the hammer itself is admittedly kind of bland.The day and night appearance of Sharur is actually quite nice, so I almost sold the Juggernaut to make Sharur but had other plans for legendaries. Thought about it 2 days and settled for le Jug.

I say settled, but I have no regrets, what you can barely see on screenshots with Juggernaut is the metallic shine you get from it. I play charr/engineer and metallic armors are not abundant in medium armor. But the first time I equipped it I was in for a suprise, your whole armor gets a full metallic shine and with the right light it just looks amazing.Admittedly, with the wrong light it looks like you have a disease with pale skin but ok.

(there is an item that gives you the same effect apprently, it is obtainable through the achievements for le Jug)

All this just to tell you I was suprised with how much I liked it, I might try to get a nice screenshot of what I mean.And while Sharur might look bland on the screenshots on the wiki, it has a day and night visual, which makes it really cool as well.