[BG] <3 SEHOON SWORD (WvW Legendary Commander)

Titan.3472

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:I agree, ANet should permanently open BG, And while ANet is at it. ANet permanently open all of the servers.Then delete the servers who have too small population, after a period of time say 3 months.

Yes, open up everything and then all those people not sitting in a queue can wonder why there isn't anyone left to fight with.

@Blockhead Magee.3092 said:

@Reaper Alim.4176 said:I agree, ANet should permanently open BG, And while ANet is at it. ANet permanently open all of the servers.Then delete the servers who have too small population, after a period of time say 3 months.

Yes, open up everything and then all those people not sitting in a queue can wonder why there isn't anyone left to fight with.

Not my issue, they should just transfer up. Players will bandwagon onto 3 worlds. This would allow ANet to close the servers that is not needed. The people left on these servers getting closed down. Are then giving a free server change to any server of their choice.

As it is atm there is really only 2 at most 3 servers really playing. All the rest are just merely hiding until the main servers log off. Honestly there really is no why to fix the current WvW system, without shutting down some of the servers.

Another gamemode that blew up because ANet refused to manage it. Now instead of managing it. They would rather forget about it and watch it die out slowly. Then again ANet is no CCP, Square Enix, or ZOS. So naturally at the first signs of trouble, they would rather bury their heads in the sands. Then to actually deal with the problems head on. :lol:

Archived