Can't login (EU+NA)

Same for me i'm in EU.After a PvP Ranked 3v3 after the end got the loading back to the Heart of the mist, then got brutally disconected during the loading screen.I waited and at one point got this message:"Transaction in progress. Please wait a few minutes and try again."

Then tried to login again and got the infinite circle, you know when you click on "LOG IN"...Can anyone help us?

Edit: New error message

The game client was unable to connect to the log-in server. Please restart your client and try again. If the problem persists, contact Customer Support for assistance at http://support.guildwars2.com.OKBuild: 111959Error Code: 58:11:5:535

Second Edit: Another new message

The game client is unable to gain access to the log-in server at this time. This is most commonly caused by firewall or router settings, security applications, or connecting through a campus network. For additional support, please visit http://support.guildwars2.com.OKBuild: 111959Error Code: 42:6:3:2101

Kicked out of WvW.

Did restart GW2 client (as it turns out even GW2 client where closed/stopped running) when back it doesn't show up in Task Manager as it normally do and gets an error that it is already running one version of GW2, so I had to resart computer to clear out that mess. (No app running in Task Manager, so no way to close GW2 client and its leftovers).

After restart still not possible to log in back (but at least log in part is back up and now show in Task Manager under running apps).

@Sven.7201 said:Can anyone help us?

Given it's Saturday and only just gone 9am in Seattle where Arenanet are based and after 5pm in Europe where the EU servers are most of their staff won't be online.

I think someone is always monitoring the server status and hopefully they'll fix it soon, but they might not think to post about it or notify someone who would. So probably the first we'll know about it is when the problem is fixed.