Hazzah for the Mystic Forge QoL change! (NEVER MIND IT DOES NOT WORK)

@"Fire Attunement.9835" said:I passed that feedback on. Glad you like it!

I just finally tried to use it at the forge in Bastion and its not working at all. I still have to hit the stupid accept key EVERY TIME. which honestly has always made the forge a massive time sink. Sure you can "profit" but when you consider the time taken to do combines in the past it has usually been a loss. What I mean is, this fix might actually make it worth using the forge cause it has been a waste of time to use for many many years.

However, Im glad you guys are at least seemingly trying to do this.

PS: Can I have my other dodge bacK?!?!?!?!?!

@Khisanth.2948 said:Works fine in LA, Mistlock and the portable forge. Still has to wait for the slow animation.

Also why is it Refill + Forge and not just Reforge?

That's strange cause I have tried it in LA, Mistlock, and Bastion. It doesn't work in any of the forges. What recipe did you test with? I tested with the recipes to upgrade T5 trophies to T6 trophies which I can confirm DOESN'T work. That is, when I use the forge I STILL get a box that comes up with an accept button on it that blocks my ability to hit refill until after I hit accept. Its totally a totally pointless accept button/window. I even took a video cap and can post later to prove it doesn't work.

@Moradorin.6217 said:

@Khisanth.2948 said:Works fine in LA, Mistlock and the portable forge. Still has to wait for the slow animation.

Also why is it Refill + Forge and not just Reforge?

That's strange cause I have tried it in LA, Mistlock, and Bastion. It doesn't work in any of the forges. What recipe did you test with? I tested with the recipes to upgrade T5 trophies to T6 trophies which I can confirm DOESN'T work. That is, when I use the forge I STILL get a box that comes up with an accept button on it that blocks my ability to hit refill until after I hit accept. Its totally a totally pointless accept button/window. I even took a video cap and can post later to prove it doesn't work.

t5 crystals, the thing I forge the most frequently.

Edit: just tried t5->t6 blood and that works fine too

EDIT:

Ok, it does work. The refill & forge buttons become useable. The popup box appears with the accept-request, but we can ignore it straight.

There only appears to be one bug when you try to forge 4 stacks of the same item with the refill option. In this case, only one slot is filled and then both buttons are grayed out.

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:EDIT:

Ok, it does work. The refill & forge buttons become useable. The popup box appears with the accept-request, but we can ignore it straight.

There only appears to be one bug when you try to forge 4 stacks of the same item with the refill option. In this case, only one slot is filled and then both buttons are grayed out.

I will test more and post a video. So far I have only tested T5 > T6 trophy upgrade recipe (50 T5, 1T6, 1 dust, some Phi. Stns) It pops up the same box with an accept button which far as I could tell blocks the ability to hit refill untill after you hit accept and the accept button window reappears on each refill if you hit accept and try to do it anyway. I will test more recipes. I have yet to have it work at all.

Either way it seems fair to say the patch message was wrong cause nobody at anet bothered to test and see if the change they did worked. Its very hard for me to understand how this, and a shit-ton of other things in the past, get done in dev and patched in seemingly without testing. Don't they have a test server???? (I know they do)

@Moradorin.6217 said:

@HnRkLnXqZ.1870 said:EDIT:

I will test more and post a video. So far I have only tested T5 > T6 trophy upgrade recipe (50 T5, 1T6, 1 dust, some Phi. Stns) It pops up the same box with an accept button which far as I could tell blocks the ability to hit refill untill after you hit accept and the accept button window reappears on each refill if you hit accept and try to do it anyway. I will test more recipes. I have yet to have it work at all.

Either way it seems fair to say the patch message was wrong cause nobody at anet bothered to test and see if the change they did worked. Its very hard for me to understand how this, and a kitten-ton of other things in the past, get done in dev and patched in seemingly without testing. Don't they have a test server???? (I know they do)

both refill and forge buttons are shown below and not hidden behind the accept pop up so you can just click them again as the other poster mentioned.