Wow, did you notice?

AreeSoothsayer.1068

I sure fucking hope not, all the open world PvE friends are gonna be happy but WvW/PvP gonna be really bad, and it will suck in any trash clear.And if anything we need harder builds not easier, and I doubt 2x pet would be very hard to manage ( I could be proven wrong but I REALLY doubt it )At best I would like to have E-spec that has selected unique pets tied to the espec, that have unique mechanics and unique control.Pets with limited passive damage and very active damage/cc/support, depending on the pet you slot.

Something like a firebrand tomes, exept instead of getting EVERYTHING like broken ass guard does, you would choose one, support, dps or utility pet and build the e-spec around it.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:I sure kitten hope not, all the open world PvE friends are gonna be happy but WvW/PvP gonna be really bad, and it will suck in any trash clear.And if anything we need harder builds not easier, and I doubt 2x pet would be very hard to manage ( I could be proven wrong but I REALLY doubt it )At best I would like to have E-spec that has selected unique pets tied to the espec, that have unique mechanics and unique control.Pets with limited passive damage and very active damage/cc/support, depending on the pet you slot.

Something like a firebrand tomes, exept instead of getting EVERYTHING like broken kitten guard does, you would choose one, support, dps or utility pet and build the e-spec around it.

Actually good ideas but I would also love to run with 3 dogs in wvw (rockdog included)

• 2 weeks later...