Dragon Response Expert Not Progressing

The Dragon Response Expert achievement is progressing for me, but some of the dailies are not.

Yesterday I did Lake Doric and it didn't register for the daily (although it did count towards both Daily: Tengu Missions and Daily Dragon Responder. Today I'm having the same problem with Snowden Difts.

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:It is progressing for me.

We were talking about the bug they introduced with the fix, which is the snow-themed missions, i.e. the two from the last chapter, not registering when completed. Lake Doric yesterday, and Snowden Drifts today. They now say this bug was fixed in the patch an hour ago:https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/1430926/#Comment_1430926

@darksome.1697 said:

We were talking about the bug they introduced with the fix, which is the snow-themed missions, i.e. the two from the last chapter, not registering when completed. Lake Doric yesterday, and Snowden Drifts today. They now say this bug was fixed in the patch an hour ago:

No, talking about the Dragon Response Expert Achievement 'bug' that was fixed, and the immediate prior post. From 0/30 to 3/30 for me.

@darksome.1697 said:

We were talking about the bug they introduced with the fix, which is the snow-themed missions, i.e. the two from the last chapter, not registering when completed. Lake Doric yesterday, and Snowden Drifts today. They now say this bug was fixed in the patch an hour ago:

Then maybe do that in a thread about daily dragon response missions not progressing instead of this one about dragon response expert achievement not progressing then mate.