Plz sell general Armor pieces on the gem store.

Artyport.2084

This is not a post complaining about outfits or etc.But I really would like to see some general styles on the gem store so we can make some interesting fashion choices with our characters.For instance.Long Skirtsimple shirt.pants.simple shoulder designs.long dress.

also you can add interesting embellishment to others after the general one.this allows people to create things like a Light armor guardian.a heavily geared elementalist who looks like a battle magea princess with a rifle.Will there be clipping.. sure but you can choose it based on your needsk thanks

@Artyport.2084 said:This is not a post complaining about outfits or etc.But I really would like to see some general styles on the gem store so we can make some interesting fashion choices with our characters.For instance.Long Skirtsimple shirt.pants.simple shoulder designs.long dress.

also you can add interesting embellishment to others after the general one.this allows people to create things like a Light armor guardian.a heavily geared elementalist who looks like a battle magea princess with a rifle.Will there be clipping.. sure but you can choose it based on your needsk thanks

There used to be armor on the gem store all the time and some pieces pop up in the style section now and then. Both things designed for a specific weight and items usable by all 3.

@itchyeyebrows.1520 said:Wow I realized I haven't seem a nice pair of light pants in a long time (not a skirt pant combo, just some regular pantaloons) with some nice blouse or t shirt that would be great @arenanet.

You've seen light pants? I haven't. Show. And don't tell me that horrible "show the side of my legs because REASONS" embroidered pants.

Archived