AFK Leechers in DRM — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

AFK Leechers in DRM

There are players abusing AFK in Dragon Respond Mission. They join the mission at beginning and hide somewhere until party's locked. Not putting any effort until the last burn of the final boss.The worst part is we got no way to kick them out of our instance but just letting them get reward free. Please fix this thing as soon as possible.
AFKers the leechers.

Comments

• Raknar.4735Raknar.4735 Member ✭✭✭✭

Yep, instanced Pug group experience.

My advice is to either do DRMs with friends or solo.

*...the biggest challenge in creating more is the small audience they attract.* - Andrew Gray, February 3, 2020

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

As Raknar.4735 says private party of 1-5 people prevent this.

• Fangoth.4503Fangoth.4503 Member ✭✭✭

nah they just wait for the pre event to timed out and that's the smart way of doing it as wheter ot not you put effort in or not, the DRM will keep going so you might as well go grab a coffee while waiting for the 5min to time out.
    By the way you posted in wrong channel, we are in Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids channel and not living world :)

• That's what you get when Anet forces you to grind content for measly rewards. I'd AFK through strikes and DRMs on the daily if I had the willpower.

minecrafter

• lare.5129lare.5129 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Riddle Mituan.5061 said:
    There are players abusing AFK in Dragon Respond Mission. They join the mission at beginning and hide somewhere until party's locked. Not putting any effort until the last burn of the final boss.The worst part is we got no way to kick them out of our instance but just letting them get reward free. Please fix this thing as soon as possible.
    AFKers the leechers.

private party helps for you

we make it 3 always. It enough do all preevents and make it chill and friendly inside guild only

want solid balance ? - play chess.