Fix glyph of stars water field — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Ranger

Fix glyph of stars water field

Avatar.3568Avatar.3568 Member ✭✭✭✭

There should be a Waterfield when you cast glyph of stars but there isn't a water fiels

Comments

• Soilder.3607Soilder.3607 Member ✭✭✭

There actually is one, it's just the visual indicator for it doesn't appear. You can still use combo finishers on it like any other water field.

• Za Shaloc.3908Za Shaloc.3908 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 16, 2021

@Soilder.3607 said:
    There actually is one, it's just the visual indicator for it doesn't appear. You can still use combo finishers on it like any other water field.

Are you sure? That hasn't been my experience, ever. By no visual indicator do you mean there isn't the combo field ring? I have tested this numerous times and use the skill all the time and can't remember a time when it actually worked. Possibly that I'm just completely missing something.

Here's a quick vid I just made. Not sure how else I can test this while solo but I have Clarion Bond traited which procs a blast finisher. I don't see any water blast finisher animations or ticks in the combat log.

• Avatar.3568Avatar.3568 Member ✭✭✭✭

I don't get any blast finishers too

• Soilder.3607Soilder.3607 Member ✭✭✭

Hmmm, is this a new bug? I only use Glyph of the Stars in big events like zerging in WvW and World Bosses/Meta Events in PvE. I've seen combo finishers activate in the vicinity of where my water field should be when I use GotS but in events with that many players its entirely possible for other water fields to be stacked on top.