Play On Live [10/25/2017]

Raymond Lukes.6305

@Turk.5460 said:

@X T D.6458 said:I am curious, why do you choose this time to play live?

Probably because its during work hours, and this game is their work. It might be harder to get a group of your coworkers to do work-related activities outside of normal work hours.

Ah good point, I was thinking it would make more sense to play on EU and NA during separate times. But I did not consider that.

@X T D.6458 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

Probably because its during work hours, and this game is their work. It might be harder to get a group of your coworkers to do work-related activities outside of normal work hours.

Ah good point, I was thinking it would make more sense to play on EU and NA during separate times. But I did not consider that.

The definitely would get a different picture of NA if they sometime scheduled to play together during NA Prime.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

The definitely would get a different picture of NA if they sometime scheduled to play together during NA Prime.

That's what I was thinking, different servers/regions means different activity levels

• ArenaNet Staff

@TheGrimm.5624 said:

It's a time when a lot of us don't have meetings and we are at work.

Aka Lunch time? :)

No its actually early morning for us. Some of the people that play with us get in, sit down at their desk and start playing with us

• ArenaNet Staff

@Titan.3472 said:xD But @Raymond_Lukes.6305 Are you going to make a video of your game session by any luck ? Post it then. I would not be the only one to watch it btw... TYVM for your answer.

Sorry Titan I'm not setup to record at all on this machine so I wasn't able to get you video. I'll work on this for next time maybe but I can't promise anything.

@McKenna Berdrow.2759 said:

Makes sense, can you tell us how long do you folks usually play during this session? And what type of game play do you like to do, meaning do you prefer to join zergs or try small team/roaming?

• ArenaNet Staff

@X T D.6458 said:

Makes sense, can you tell us how long do you folks usually play during this session? And what type of game play do you like to do, meaning do you prefer to join zergs or try small team/roaming?

we tend to play for an hour as the work day gets busy and its hard to play longer then that. It depends on the world we are playing on. Today we played on Desert and did some small team havoc. We flipped Air and helped occupy red a bit

@Raymond Lukes.6305 said:

we tend to play for an hour as the work day gets busy and its hard to play longer then that. It depends on the world we are playing on. Today we played on Desert and did some small team havoc. We flipped Air and helped occupy red a bit

Thank you!

@Raymond Lukes.6305 said:

@Titan.3472 said:xD But @Raymond_Lukes.6305 Are you going to make a video of your game session by any luck ? Post it then. I would not be the only one to watch it btw... TYVM for your answer.

Sorry Titan I'm not setup to record at all on this machine so I wasn't able to get you video. I'll work on this for next time maybe but I can't promise anything.

Would be greatly appreciated to have the video posted afterwhile then on any other occasion you do. TY will enjoy Watching.

Archived