Play On Live [10/25/2017] — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Play On Live [10/25/2017]

edited October 25, 2017 in WvW

How much base HP does the Veteran Warg have? Post your answer and world. Closest answer is where we'll play 15 min (6:00pm GMT)

Recent Winners! (sorry can't win again if on this list)
Tarnished Coast
Kodash
Blacktide
Maguuma
Ehmry Bay
Jade Quarry
Seafarer's Rest
Vizunah Square

Tagged:

Comments

• Titan.3472Titan.3472 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2017

Blackgate xD

• @Titan.3472 said:
    Blackgate xD

You forgot your answer on how much HP the Vet Warg has

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

75000 hp. Black gate. (Worth a guess)

50 000 hp...

• psizone.8437psizone.8437 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 25, 2017

Zero. He's almost always dead.

Piken if that's somehow the answer.

Can you make a video to post your game session on BG after it would be nice as I am heading to work during that time. Then i will have something to watch when I will be back. Thanks Anet. xD

• Blackgate is the winner!

• X T D.6458X T D.6458 Member ✭✭✭✭

I am curious, why do you choose this time to play live?

BG

xD But @Raymond_Lukes.6305 Are you going to make a video of your game session by any luck ? Post it then. I would not be the only one to watch it btw... TYVM for your answer.

edited October 25, 2017

@X T D.6458 said:

Because it's BG Morphin-Time !!!

• Turk.5460Turk.5460 Member ✭✭✭✭

@X T D.6458 said:

Probably because its during work hours, and this game is their work. It might be harder to get a group of your coworkers to do work-related activities outside of normal work hours.

Fort Aspenwood
    Jekkies

@Turk.5460 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

Probably because its during work hours, and this game is their work. It might be harder to get a group of your coworkers to do work-related activities outside of normal work hours.

Ah good point, I was thinking it would make more sense to play on EU and NA during separate times. But I did not consider that.

BG

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@X T D.6458 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

Ah good point, I was thinking it would make more sense to play on EU and NA during separate times. But I did not consider that.

The definitely would get a different picture of NA if they sometime scheduled to play together during NA Prime.

@Chaba.5410 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@Turk.5460 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

The definitely would get a different picture of NA if they sometime scheduled to play together during NA Prime.

That's what I was thinking, different servers/regions means different activity levels

BG

• @X T D.6458 said:

It's a time when a lot of us don't have meetings and we are at work.

McKenna Berdrow
    Game Designer

• TheGrimm.5624TheGrimm.5624 Member ✭✭✭

@McKenna Berdrow.2759 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

Aka Lunch time? :)

Envy the Madman his musing when Death comes to make fools of us all.
    De Mortuis Nil Nisi Bonum.
    TheGrimm PoTBS/GW1/WAR/Rift/GW2/MWO/ESO/WoT/WoW/CU/AoC

• @TheGrimm.5624 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

Aka Lunch time? :)

No its actually early morning for us. Some of the people that play with us get in, sit down at their desk and start playing with us

• @Titan.3472 said:
    xD But @Raymond_Lukes.6305 Are you going to make a video of your game session by any luck ? Post it then. I would not be the only one to watch it btw... TYVM for your answer.

Sorry Titan I'm not setup to record at all on this machine so I wasn't able to get you video. I'll work on this for next time maybe but I can't promise anything.

@X T D.6458 said:

Makes sense, can you tell us how long do you folks usually play during this session? And what type of game play do you like to do, meaning do you prefer to join zergs or try small team/roaming?

BG

• @X T D.6458 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

Makes sense, can you tell us how long do you folks usually play during this session? And what type of game play do you like to do, meaning do you prefer to join zergs or try small team/roaming?

we tend to play for an hour as the work day gets busy and its hard to play longer then that. It depends on the world we are playing on. Today we played on Desert and did some small team havoc. We flipped Air and helped occupy red a bit

@Raymond Lukes.6305 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

@X T D.6458 said:

we tend to play for an hour as the work day gets busy and its hard to play longer then that. It depends on the world we are playing on. Today we played on Desert and did some small team havoc. We flipped Air and helped occupy red a bit

Thank you!

BG

@Raymond Lukes.6305 said:

@Titan.3472 said:

Sorry Titan I'm not setup to record at all on this machine so I wasn't able to get you video. I'll work on this for next time maybe but I can't promise anything.

Would be greatly appreciated to have the video posted afterwhile then on any other occasion you do. TY will enjoy Watching.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.