Dungeons, Armours, Weapons

All in all I find GW2 Dungeons are well designed, neat and good story telling. The armor range certainly exceeded my expectation for a MMO. But weapons are not quite hitting the sweet spot - In that a few weapon rage are mere color flipping with lack on story, orginality, content/creativity. As such it is not enough to entice more to do dungeons. And that is a waste seeing the dungeons are done pretty well. Can the creative people of Anet bring more interesting weapon range to the table? New designs to be specific.

Also is there better ways to offer color scheme on weapon mod? Maybe a vendor or blacksmith for weapon modification? Of course Anet can decide the prerequisites to a weapons dye. I should mention how I also love the armor, backpack, gliders may be dyed but not on weapons yet.

Dungeons and their respective armor are really well designed.Sadly dungeons are part of the content they moved away from. Not much hope on getting any new ones or updates on existing ones.So no updates on vendors and loot either.There is a blue recolor of the purple twilight arbor weapons.

@Xerac.1542 said:Dungeons and their respective armor are really well designed.Sadly dungeons are part of the content they moved away from. Not much hope on getting any new ones or updates on existing ones.So no updates on vendors and loot either.There is a blue recolor of the purple twilight arbor weapons.

I am sure if difficulity levels and can be manually set, and rewards improved accordingly the interest in GW2 dungeons will be right at where it should have been. Also give something special and unique that WVW or PVP tracks can't offer. That will bring back attention to dungeons

@medivh.4725 said:

@Xerac.1542 said:Dungeons and their respective armor are really well designed.Sadly dungeons are part of the content they moved away from. Not much hope on getting any new ones or updates on existing ones.So no updates on vendors and loot either.There is a blue recolor of the purple twilight arbor weapons.

I am sure if difficulity levels and can be manually set, and rewards improved accordingly the interest in GW2 dungeons will be right at where it should have been. Also give something special and unique that WVW or PVP tracks can't offer. That will bring back attention to dungeons

No, ANet has said they are not doing anything to the Dungeons. I am glad they aren't as any changes to them could break them completely or break another part of the game (as seen previously with Artsa etc.)